Deleted

Are all EU servers down?

I have been trying to log on various servers, not included in the official offline list, but I have been stuck at 90% loading screen and then disconnected, is it just me?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been getting this for the last few hours, on the few occasions I do get into the game, nothing interactable loads (npcs, herbs on the farm, mailbox etc).

Gonna have to chalk it off as a dead day as far as cooldowns and shit goes and hit the hay

10+ Year Old Account
    I know for sure some servers are down. Also Looking for raid just stoped working after me waiting 30 min for it .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramshackle View Post
    I have been trying to log on various servers, not included in the official offline list, but I have been stuck at 90% loading screen and then disconnected, is it just me?
    Same for me, trying to get on Sporeggar, which isn't on the list, and I keep getting DC'd

Draenor is fine

Deleted
    I've tried Moonglade and several French servers, none works

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Homnar View Post
    Draenor is fine
    No it's not. (and yes it is)

Not in so far as this is an issue hitting people not servers. I've managed to get on Draenor and run Vortex Pinnacle for the mount twice, that's it, in 3+ hours of logging various characters on Draenor, I've managed almost nothing but disconnects and empty uninteractable worlds.

A friend of mine was sitting on Draenor earlier, he was perfectly fine.

No idea what's going on, but other than the offline servers, it's sporadic problem not afflicting everyone.

Deleted
    I see, thanks for the update Rixis!