Page 5 of 111 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Still pulling for Rexxar.

- - - Updated - - -

There is going to be a HOLY CRAP kind of moment here guys. Bolvar becomes the new LK, Thrall and Agra are pregnant and Aspects lose their power. It's going to be something none of us have guessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    Anyone but Thrall or Vol'Jin and I'll be happy.

- - - Updated - - -

....What? Can you provide a source for this? MoP is X4, so you're looking 2 xpacks into the future and saying stuff like that?..
    Just another The Dark Below fanboy that won't let go of a hoax. Just ignore them, and let it fizzle out quietly.

All hail the warchief council.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digory Kirke View Post
    Still pulling for Rexxar.

- - - Updated - - -

There is going to be a HOLY CRAP kind of moment here guys. Bolvar becomes the new LK, Thrall and Agra are pregnant and Aspects lose their power. It's going to be something none of us have guessed.
    Lilian Voss? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you know, whenever I read someone say this shit, I just want to hit them in the face.

Metzen is warcraft, he gave you these characters and there stories, this is the fictional world he made up and you are playing, so claiming some bs about how you think he's only associated with one character all the time is dam ignorant.
    Yes, but Thrall is Metzen's favorite character, he has shown it time and time again.

All hail Warchief Saurfang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Juno86 View Post
    All hail Warchief Saurfang.
    I would totally be on board for that, definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yes, but Thrall is Metzen's favorite character, he has shown it time and time again.
    He said his favorite char is Malfurion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    Lor'themar, 100%.

- His manga-esque character appeals to the younger audience/new WoW customers
    Congratulations! Your opinion no longer matters, go play Age of Wushu

Basic Campfire for Warchief 2013

I think that if they are going to 'gate' SoO where we dont have the capability to kill Garrosh right away, that they wont put that cutscene in a place where it can be datamined. I think that theyll want it to really be like we find out after Garrosh gets taken out, so its more natural-like. Theyve done so well at keeping it a surprise i cant imagine them letting it get found out before then.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'd be so glad that all the ''who's gonna be the next warchief'' discussion will finally be over. The forum will be at peace at last

Count on that not being the case right away--Plenty of discussion will bloom after the choice is made.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2013-09-05 at 03:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

I won't get angry since I don't have a preferred one but they could also reveal the new warchief in a patch after 5.4. We'll know the answer by the time the 10th rolls around I suppose.

Deleted
    Thrall, Lor'themar and Saurfang are "expected". Blizzard stated that they will make someone unexpected the new Warchief, so count those three out.

Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Thrall, Lor'themar and Saurfang are "expected". Blizzard stated that they will make someone unexpected the new Warchief, so count those three out.
    Link or nonsense.

Garrosh will be the new warchief
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Can we go one thread without whining about Thrall?

There's nothing fucking wrong with Thrall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Can we go one thread without whining about Thrall?

There's nothing fucking wrong with Thrall.
    I think the crux of any argument around Thrall comes down to him getting more than his fair share of the spotlight. Players have other favorite characters they would like to see developed more, and if the story revolves around Thrall, those other characters will naturally get put on the sideline.

Not sure why this is a new concept for these players. Kerrigan, Raynor, and Zeratul take up virtually the entire scene in Starcraft, so for it to be relatively the same in Warcraft shouldn't come as a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    While most are concerned with that I'll no doubt be spending my time asleep, recuperating after a small surgery the morning of the 10th... this means you need to be nice and agree with me that it will be Lor'themar.

However I look forward to returning once able and catching up on all the tears and cheers. I won't be angry though if they don't pick who I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    I think that if they are going to 'gate' SoO where we dont have the capability to kill Garrosh right away, that they wont put that cutscene in a place where it can be datamined. I think that theyll want it to really be like we find out after Garrosh gets taken out, so its more natural-like. Theyve done so well at keeping it a surprise i cant imagine them letting it get found out before then.
    Since Normal isn't being gated, the cinematics will be public on the 10th, whether datamined or recorded by a world first guild.
    Last edited by Treno; 2013-09-05 at 04:44 AM. Reason: grammar

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    He said his favorite char is Malfurion.
    Originally Posted by Chris Metzen
    What can you tell us about the upcoming World of Warcraft: Stormrage by Richard A. Knaak?
    I would just say too, I mean Malfurion’s always been, personally, my favorite Warcraft hero. He’s my favorite to write, so I’ve waited a long time to get this guy back into the mix, and have him play a significant role in the shaping of Azeroth. He’s a mega player, and he’s been off the scene. (Source)