Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone figure out exactly what works on the bonecrushers on Galakras? Glyphed explosive trap definitely works, but it didn't seem like scatter or wyvern sting worked. Didn't get a chance to try intimidation.

Found out yesterday that deterrence makes you immune to the pushback from shockpulse on Iron Juggernaut.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Anyone figure out exactly what works on the bonecrushers on Galakras? Glyphed explosive trap definitely works, but it didn't seem like scatter or wyvern sting worked. Didn't get a chance to try intimidation.
    Binding shot works like charm for those .
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Quote Originally Posted by Zackiz View Post
    Found out yesterday that deterrence makes you immune to the pushback from shockpulse on Iron Juggernaut.
    On 10 man I needed every deterrence for the bombs. We soaked 2 bombs each wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Serb View Post
    Binding shot works like charm for those .
    How do you use it exactly? Just shoot it at the group and hope the tank doesn't move? Put it in front of the NPCs so the bonecrusher dashes through it?

Anyone see if deterence deflects desecrate on Garrosh? We were attempting it last night and I remember it going off and I was still in the area where the weapon lands so I hit deterence out of safety and the weapon/aoe never spawned. I was dumbfounded as to what happened since I didn't think it would happen.

On 10 man I needed every deterrence for the bombs. We soaked 2 bombs each wave.
    Ye, if you are soaking then you obviously cant use it for the shockpulse. Just saying that it works.

Quote Originally Posted by jdmteg99 View Post
    Anyone see if deterence deflects desecrate on Garrosh? We were attempting it last night and I remember it going off and I was still in the area where the weapon lands so I hit deterence out of safety and the weapon/aoe never spawned. I was dumbfounded as to what happened since I didn't think it would happen.
    that would be op.. can someone who hasn't killed him yet or will work on him monday test this out ?

We haven't killed it yet (hopefully tonight so we can start heroic tuesday) so I'll try again tonight and see if I can duplicate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I've been working out timing for Bonecrushers on Galakras. Generally about 5 seconds after they reach the tank and the Flamestrike, I toss down Binding Shot on the pack, and they get stunned on the way. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    I've been working out timing for Bonecrushers on Galakras. Generally about 5 seconds after they reach the tank and the Flamestrike, I toss down Binding Shot on the pack, and they get stunned on the way. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
    Never had issues with stunning those , you sure someone else wasn't using their stun before you?
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Intimidation works.

Paragons of the Klaxxi
    Using Deterrence allows you to dodge aim.

Uhm.. have you verified this? I use deterrence every time I'm targeted by this or even helping soak someone elses and I still take damage.

Let's get some dps tricks in here too (BM/SV)! We probably all know by now Deterrence is used on every fight in some shape or form hehe.
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    Paragons of the Klaxxi
    Using Deterrence allows you to dodge aim.

Uhm.. have you verified this? I use deterrence every time I'm targeted by this or even helping soak someone elses and I still take damage.
    I was just going by what the community said. If it doesn't work, then I apologize and will remove it.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Thok Posthaste for running
    (turnaround disengages+ movementspeed)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsoni View Post
    Glyphed Explosion trap is great for interrupting Shamans and knocking Bonecrushers off NPCs (just placing it under Sylvana's feet).
    Id love that idea if it didn't lose us a huge amount of damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlaena View Post
    Id love that idea if it didn't lose us a huge amount of damage.
    How does this lose damage...?

If your thinking of Black arrow going on CD, they no longer share a CD with each other.

Can't see what it affects in BM or MM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    Let's get some dps tricks in here too (BM/SV)! We probably all know by now Deterrence is used on every fight in some shape or form hehe.
    Apart from Barrage lining up perfectly with slimes on Dark Shaman, and the line up of Stampede on Nazgrim for Berserk stance (with the CD reduction trink) I've not yet noticed anything else. Will see if I spot anything in the next week.

Additional tip, Binding shot is a godsend on add fights. Works very well on the bloods on Klaxxi, Galakras adds, Sha of pride adds, almost all adds. Mines on blackfuse etc. I'm overjoyed they gave it back as a talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    that would be op.. can someone who hasn't killed him yet or will work on him monday test this out ?
    Crap.... Wish I saw this before last night...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I was just going by what the community said. If it doesn't work, then I apologize and will remove it.
    It works if you are the one Targeted by aim I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Somhairle View Post
    It works if you are the one Targeted by aim I believe.
    It doesn't, not on normal 25 man, you get the damage reduction part of deterence but you cannot completely dodge "Aim" or solo soak like a lock for mage.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devboy View Post
    How does this lose damage...?

If your thinking of Black arrow going on CD, they no longer share a CD with each other.

Can't see what it affects in BM or MM.
    Knockback effects will almost be a detriment to AoE damage.