Thread: Spec for 5.4

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Reforge and use SimC to see, apparently haste > crit is still better for me due to my gear, by a few hundred or maybe a thousand? I forget.
    simc is shit when will people learn not to go by what this terrible website says. use femaledwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    simc is shit when will people learn not to go by what this terrible website says. use femaledwarf.
    SimC isn't about the website. If you're stupid enough to only look at the DPS ranking list, then that's on you. Learn how to use it instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    As far as i know, the SimC module for hunter is programmed by Zeherah.
    Correct me if im wrong but thats what i last read.
    Last edited by Redanqt; 2013-09-16 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redanqt View Post
    As far as i know, the SimC module for hunter is programmed by Zeherah.
    Correct me if im wrong but thats what i last read.
    No, I only program for FemaleDwarf.com. The hunter module for simc is primarily worked on by Lokrick (although sometimes the other developers for simc pitch in). I do work fairly closely with Lokrick when major patches are coming out to try to make sure neither my site or simc has any major hunter bugs- it's easier to catch them by comparing results between the two tools.

I'll reiterate what Bullshot said- don't rely on other people's simc results or the automated results they post for BIS gear- you can configure it to tell you information that's appropriate for your situation. I try to keep my site as useful as possible, but the nature of simc means it will always be more accurate and configurable if you know how to use it properly.