Page 6 of 205 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Tuned in to football game for the end. Seems my Jets won at the very end. Interesting.
    My bar stool beer based opinions and takeaways of the day.

- Pretty cheesy win for the the jets. But their offense had genarally better numbers than the Bucs so it's w/e. Geno Smith a mild positive for them.
    - My Pats played like shit but managed to win. Manuel has to give the Bills fans some hope.
    - Most impressive performance of the day is KC. Yeah I know they played the Jags. Best off-season move was Reid.
    - Pryor give Oakland a little hope. A little.
    - Todays Pats performance coupled with the Jets and Miami wins make me think that the AFC East is not such a lock for the Pats this year.
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-09-09 at 01:23 AM.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    The Cowboys are truly America’s team: they keep spending money, keep making promises, and keep fucking things up
    quoted for truth
    Nominated Most Average Healer Ever
    My Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamus/advanced
    Pokemon Y FC: 1736-1594-7603 // Name: Human?
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vetali, should I worry about Marshawn? I didn't get to see any of that game though I do know that Carolina's D line is very solid, so I'm guessing he just didnt have anywhere to go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Vetali, should I worry about Marshawn? I didn't get to see any of that game though I do know that Carolina's D line is very solid, so I'm guessing he just didnt have anywhere to go
    Hes gonna be splitting reps a ton. Turbin probably out scored Marshawn today. He will get TDs later on in the season though.

And yeah the Carolina line was really effective at shutting him down.

I'd have to think about it some, but I'm debating on trading Spiller. I don't want to knee jerk it the first week though. Might give it a few more.

IS VICTOR CRUZ PLAYING THIS GAME OR NOT? This dude is fucking me so hard I'm so mad.

- - - Updated - - -

Nvm he finally did something. I was scared for a second.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm no expert, but I think Romo just broke a few ribs on that hit. It was pretty brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game turned interesting with the Cruz TD. The Romo goes down. I do hope it is not the broken ribs I think it might be.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I'm no expert, but I think Romo just broke a few ribs on that hit. It was pretty brutal.
    Yeah, he took a hit from 2 sides, and was grimacing when he went to the locker room. He looked kinda wrong walking too, bit stiff, like he was trying not to move too much. Didn't look good at all.

If Romo goes down, I have worst luck ever. Although I was smart enough to get Eli as my backup.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder who from the Niners is going to get the bench when Crabtree comes back in Nov. Davis or (more likely Boldin((unless he just crushes i between now and then)))
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Wonder who from the Niners is going to get the bench when Crabtree comes back in Nov. Davis or (more likely Boldin((unless he just crushes i between now and then)))
    Davis is a TE, not a WR. I think the other WR was Baldwin tonight. He was the dud from KC they traded their dud for. I think the real question is when Crabtree and Manningham are healthy, who gets the spot over Baldwin, as Boldin just outshined both of them.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cowboys say he just got the wind knocked out of him.... somehow I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut? Keep all 3, have the most scary offense ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    Davis is a TE, not a WR. I think the other WR was Baldwin tonight. He was the dud from KC they traded their dud for. I think the real question is when Crabtree and Manningham are healthy, who gets the spot over Baldwin, as Boldin just outshined both of them.
    Well I'll be damned. I'm a Pats fan and haven't paid enough attention obviously. The Niners are going to be scary as hell when Crabtree comes back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    If Romo goes down, I have worst luck ever. Although I was smart enough to get Eli as my backup.
    Oh you poor thing. Charles is hurt already, isn't he?

"Smart enough" for Eli as your back-up... I can't think of a less impressive QB fantasy wise that actually wins, except maybe Rapistberger.

10+ Year Old Account
    A ref needs to check this ball for grease. WAY TOO MANY TURNOVERS... this is getting silly.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

This is pitiful. I've seen high school teams play better than either of these teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mute TV. Play this

Hilarity ensues
    Nominated Most Average Healer Ever
    My Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamus/advanced
    Pokemon Y FC: 1736-1594-7603 // Name: Human?
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

We're approaching pee-wee level of awful plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    With 5 turn overs before the 4th quarter, the NY Giants have formally declared themselves the New New York Jets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    Mute TV. Play this

[video=youtube;ZnHmskwqCCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ[video]

Hilarity ensues
    After yet another turnover this is actually probably better as a sound track then the commentators.