Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Blizzcon 2013 Party?

Hey there!

I am heading to Blizzcon with some friends this year, we are traveling all the way from Scandinavia to see this even. and we were woundering if there are going to be any blizzcon party the day before it all starts? I have tried to look around on the net but not found anything. If anyone knows anything feel free too send me a message

Annelin

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been to the area countless times, although this will be my first year at Blizzcon. I am sure you don't have to look very far to find parties in the area, as long as you're staying close to one of the hotels in the convention area.

Deleted
    to expensive to ever go to blizzcon for me wish they would hold another worldwide invitational in paris again last one was 2008

10+ Year Old Account
    Echoing what Tojara said, there will be tons and tons of parties. It is an incredibly large event and you will surely be able to find someone doing something.. Just look for folks dressed up
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be there. Stay with a friend friday night who lives nearby.

This might be worth checking out Thursday.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2013/09/05/an...at-blizzcon-2/
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.