View Poll Results: Was Mists of Pandaria a Good, Bad, or Average Expansion?

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • Good

28 54.90%
  • Bad

10 19.61%
  • Average

13 25.49%

Was Mists of Pandaria Good or Bad?

Was Mists of Pandaria a good expansion, bad expansion, or average expansion?

(Reposting this due to the alarming number of trolls and children under the other posts. CM please delete that post and SNIP this section)

10+ Year Old Account
    Was? it's not over yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    Was? it's not over yet.
    Last patch hits tomorrow. PTR completed, and enough info out there to form an opinion. No new content beyond tomorrow. It's over save for completing tasks, but nothing new to look forward too.

Was pretty fkn terrible for my guild, my friends and my server. I imagine it was bad for Blizz since they lost almost half their playerbase and have to merge servers.

But there's a lot that still like it so bad or bad timing?
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaddriel View Post
    Was pretty fkn terrible for my guild, my friends and my server. I imagine it was bad for Blizz since they lost almost half their playerbase and have to merge servers.

But there's a lot that still like it so bad or bad timing?

wat.jpg

8 year old game. And they almost lost half their playerbase? I don't recall the sub losses being that bad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not so much into the pandas, the monkeys, the rabid rabbit things, and all the beer/alcoholic related items and abilities (monks).

Scenery and graphics were great, among other things.

They could have done better, but it was OK. I'm hoping the next expansion brings some of the WOW back to WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    wat.jpg

8 year old game. And they almost lost half their playerbase? I don't recall the sub losses being that bad.
    It's a pretty big exaggeration, afaik it's been more like 25%.

OnT: Yes it was (and still is) a good expansion, it's been high quality all the way through.

10+ Year Old Account
    And why do we need another topic about this, when there was a new one opened not a day ago? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...d-you-like-MoP
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow probably isn't the last patch of the expansion, just the last one with a raiding tier.

In any case, I think it has been a good expansion thus far and overall. Although some criticism is legitimate, most of what I hear is ridiculous stuff from ex-players who aren't even subscribed.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    it wasn't good or bad... it was just wrong...... nothing about it feels like wow should feel.. and why so many threads about mop all of a sudden lol.. ill give mop 1/10 as it just wasn't my cup of green tea in anyway shape or form...

10+ Year Old Account
    You had an open thread, and you decided you didn't like the responses, so you opened a new thread.

Please don't do that. Unfortunately you also erased your opening post in the other thread so now that thread is closed too.