Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Entire garrosh character is obviously a strong criticism to Obama. I mean look at them, skin color matches, and they both brought "change". Blizzard simply hates obama.
    MY though exactly.
    Not sure you can compare Malkork to Mccain, but there is it. Nothing but a warmonger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyBoi3 View Post
    What if I don't smoke pot? What if I'm too busy training local musicians how to become leaders, running a business in networking marketing, work two restaurant jobs, train for triathlons and mud races, and meditate once quietly and all day when I'm in motion? What if I learned how to question the world without pot?

What could we even use pot for when we no longer need it for medicinal or philosophical purposes? What else could we use pot for to heal the world? has anyone tried using it any other way other than for personal ingestion?
    A gaming forum is not the place for a discussion such as this, even though your intentions are noble at the core. You're in a meat factory standing on a soapbox trying to sell carpolish, and all the employees are lookin somewhat confused, wondering how the hell you got in here.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Wow......Garrosh is more like Hitler as others have said. He believes his race is the only race worthy of anything, and either you follow him or be killed.
    What if we tried this with America with their need to police the world? We believe our brand of freedom if the only form of freedom worthy of anything, and either you follow it or be invaded by our military might?

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Garrosh=Obama and the Us government?

AMERICANS! OVERTHROW YOUR FIRST BROWN WARCHIEF!!!

Yeah, no.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyBoi3 View Post
    What if we tried this with America with their need to police the world? We believe our brand of freedom if the only form of freedom worthy of anything, and either you follow it or be invaded by our military might?
    This is where your analogy fails though.

Garrosh isn't going around killing bad people for what he feels is the good of the people living there, and then spending money and lives to make it a better and more stable place.

He's going around shouting WAAAAAARGGGHHH DIE INFERIOR RACES MY HORDE WILL RULE THE WORLD

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're looking for life lessons in a video game it's probably time to reassess yourself. Or you can stop flame-baiting with obviously asinine topics. Either/or.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    How could you be so blind not to see the point? Garrosh is one mighty leader first for a long time succeeding to restore might of the Horde. Alliance is the ones who doesnt want competitors for their endless dominance (just as USA nowadays). It is obvious Garrosh is a metaphor of all the leaders who are trying to rule for the good of their people.
    And the whole "revolutionary" thing is just a mirror of the "arabian spring" when prospering countries were literally devastated, i.e. Egypt, Libia and so forth. Syria had resisted this twisted influence but we see now the hegemon is losing its patience and ready to launch an offensive. Just like alliance starts offensive on the Org
    Last edited by Yadryonych; 2013-09-09 at 03:03 PM.

Deleted
    This thread is about as much of a flame-baiting trap as that "Garrosh isn't evil!" shitposting bonanza that got its OP b& for good measure.

OP, if you are serious about it, go spam and shitpost the hell out of Huffington post's comment sections. At least your inane ramblings will have a sizeable company.

What is it with all those loonies coming out of the woodwork the day before 5.4's launch?

10+ Year Old Account
    Foxheart: Thankfully, I look for life lessons everywhere in life. I meditate frequently and I learn about myself, life, and the people I care about in something as small as scrubbing the toilet in my house to something as grand as inviting my friends over to try out a great product to evaluate that gets people healthy. It's how people like me tick. However, I'm humble enough to know that I'm an idiot and I don't have all the answers. That's why I turn to you guys and depend on you to come in here and give constructive, thoughtful posts. I respect you all enough to come in here and say whatever you want and still love that you cared enough to share your insights regardless =)

Yadryonych: I looooove that analogy! Again, as I mentioned above, I'm an idiot and don't know all the answers half the time. I ask questions, wait for stories, and continue to make sure we keep our literary discussion of a video game in order. However, life has multiple probabilities and it requires a mind that is capable of calculating the infinite ways that patch 5.4 applies to what we see in the world today. Do I have that kind of mind? Maybe. I don't know. However, someone reading these posts do, and I would love to hear others' viewpoint on the subject matter as well =)

Antoine: Why would I talk to Huffington about how patch 5.4 and the American government are related when the Warcraft community knows more about the game than they do?

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't think you should be bringing real world problems into a video game. It won't be long before this gets locked.
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Quote Originally Posted by Asuna-San View Post
    I really don't think you should be bringing real world problems into a video game. It won't be long before this gets locked.
    Well it survived the night somehow...

I think some people have comprehension problems. He's pointing out the metaphor between the game and real world not the game itself. So yes, one can take lessons from the most meaningless things if the metaphor is appropriate. On the other hand, current situation in Azeroth suits Hitler better compared to world police 'MURRRRIKAAAAA! I believe.