Option to have more than one legendary cloak in 5.4?

I tried searching, but didn't find much. A little discussion, but nothing that says a solid yes or no for having more than one legendary cloak in patch 5.4. I'm hoping there is, but I won't be able to log into WoW for a couple days due to being away for work. Anyone know a for certain status on this? Thanks -

Yes you can but you have to pay for the second one.

Awesome, oh man, awesome! I don't mind paying for second one, just wasn't sure if they were doing that. Won't have to use my dps cloak for tanking anymore. And it looks like the procs are going to be pretty nice so having one of each in bags for whatever role I'm doing will be great.

Has Blizzard stated what the cost for second cloak would be? Then guess I'll need a second "legendary upgrade" item. And spending VP to upgrade to max.
    Last edited by jader; 2013-09-10 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jader View Post
    Awesome, oh man, awesome! I don't mind paying for second one, just wasn't sure if they were doing that. Won't have to use my dps cloak for tanking anymore. And it looks like the procs are going to be pretty nice so having one of each in bags for whatever role I'm doing will be great.

Has Blizzard stated what the cost for second cloak would be? Then guess I'll need a second "legendary upgrade" item. And spending VP to upgrade to max.
    Cloaks are already upgrade to 2/2 once I get them as far as I know, I'll double check the cost on the upgrade items right now though...

EDIT: From wowhead
    You can now have as many legendary cloaks as you want by buying the epic cloak for 8.000g in Tabern of the Mist vendor and another upgrade item for 100g.
    Source.
    Last edited by Bareno; 2013-09-10 at 12:15 PM.

Yeah, knew they were currently upgradeable, but I had thought once upgraded to the legendary item, we have to spend VP to upgrade from 600 to 608 again. Or at least I thought I'd read that somewhere, but maybe not. Would be nice if they came pre-upgraded.

And thanks for the price info and link Bareno.
    Last edited by jader; 2013-09-10 at 12:32 PM.