This Picture Sums Up Alliance PvP

-snip-
    I am speechless
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-09-15 at 06:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres something off about your link. I don't know how to fix it though.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I guess you're trying to show that Alliance only care about kills and not about winning the BG? Not sure. It's the same for both sides to be honest.

so you focused on kills, didn't play the objective, someone called you on it and it's the whole factions fault? check please.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    so you focused on kills, didn't play the objective, someone called you on it and it's the whole factions fault? check please.
    I controlled 4 carts and more that werent registered you can see the game is close and that I am sitting alone in a cart at the end.... yep all my fault

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    My hunter has about 20 more keybinds and I still do about as well as nocks

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    I guess you're trying to show that Alliance only care about kills and not about winning the BG? Not sure. It's the same for both sides to be honest.

Funny thing is. If this is his complaint he is the biggest offender.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OwaPowa View Post
    I controlled 4 carts and more that werent registered you can see the game is close and that I am sitting alone in a cart at the end.... yep all my fault

I'm seeing many others controlled carts also.

my problem with this pic is A we lose alot B people want to play the blame game when they are trash

Quote Originally Posted by OwaPowa View Post
    my problem with this pic is A we lose alot B people want to play the blame game when they are trash
    Looks to me like you're trying to say "Look, I did lots of damage and had a lot of killing blows but my terrible team didn't win" even though your team lost because the objective has absolutely nothing to do with kills at all.

Huntard calling DK stupid?

Yeah, that about sums it up.

totally man you nailed it

not oh hey this retarded hunter blamed me when I played objectives and crushed and we lost

totally right man

10+ Year Old Account
    im not sure why you think you did any better than anyone else in your group?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks to me like you're trying to say "Look, I did lots of damage and had a lot of killing blows but my terrible team didn't win" even though your team lost because the objective has absolutely nothing to do with kills at all.

ya we all know how hard it is for a Frost Dk to top meters in BGs too... howling blast howling blast howling blast howling blast howling blast

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    im not sure why you think you did any better than anyone else in your group?
    Because man, he did so much damage and had a lot of kills and didn't die. The actual objective is irrelevant, as long as you kill people you're supposed to win, I hear that's how it works.

It would only be typical Alliance if you lost the BG horribly and had at least 50% of the enemy team with 10-20x the HKs you had, yet you yourself were alone at the top of the damage done with 0 to maybe 3 KBs. That's Alliance PvP.

How did you guys possibly loose this? Were you camping the horde and allowing them to cap behind your back?

Because man, he did so much damage and had a lot of kills and didn't die. The actual objective is irrelevant, as long as you kill people you're supposed to win, I hear that's how it works.
    Technically if you repeatedly wipe your opponent, no matter how slow you are to the objectives, you will win.

we didnt farm all of those kbs were done inside a cart

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather pointless thread so I'm closing this. Also, next time you post a picture, remove the names...

You probably should have clarified what you were pointing out, because even I at first thought it was complaining about alliance focusing kills and ignoring objectives, until I saw you were top kills and thought "Well, wait, that can't be right..." then saw the chatlog.

Alliance controlled 42 carts, horde only 24, alliance did the majority of damage and killing blows, and you still lost. Seems bizarre, honestly.

And to everyone going on about "omg ignoring objectives and tunneling kills obv you lost lolol," you still do actually have to fight other players in BGs, and it typically makes them easier when you do so, and do it well... typically. If he was defending carts from becoming horde controlled, then fucking clearly he's going to be attacking them. There are obviously other factors at play that still caused them to lose, but try playing a BG and not fighting the other team. If I can get one guy who powerhouses the BG while the little'uns focus on objectives, that is totes fine with me.

-.-'
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-09-15 at 08:01 AM.