Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Zor'lok RNG was mostly the left-right pull nonsense and him randomly deciding what type of echo he'd spawn in the last phase. Needless to say that echoes of force and verve were shitty as fuck, which I doubt many guilds even saw (let alone multiple echoes, blblblblbllblblblbl).

Everything else was totally fine IMO.
    Yeah, and spirit kings was just to see which boss was to come 2nd, other than that it was completely fine. The (big) difference here is with zorlok you wiped with bad rng, spirit kings could be reset'd = the title belongs to zorlok imo

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    I got srs respect for whoever put the blob directions in Bigwigs and sadly I can't remember if this was tested on the beta for me to know the fight but that was the only issue I recall with the fight.. apart from the MC going off and priests casting fear on the raid. OP mind controll are OP. But still it wasn't "that" bad, a lot of guild DID skip it on the 1st week and I believe it got fixed the next reset or later the same reset?

- - - Updated - - -

makes me wonder if Envy would of still come to Kazzak if Slashcry didn't disband

Pretty sure they where the only alliance guild on kazzak xD (I think most of them went to envy anyway)
    Not sure if a single person went to Envy from Slashcry. It was mostly Loot ftw ->(Loot ftw disbanded) -> Scrubbusters/Immersion/Ad Infinitum

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    It's just a matter of respect for the other guilds.
    Please don't take 10 man realm first ((

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondlem View Post
    The big reason it's nice when videos don't come out for a while is just because learning fights without a video is more fun and more challenging. Same thing applies to Paragons, a very technical, strat-oriented fight. Would be very happy if no video came out for some time.
    OT: That's why it annoys me when people complain that you "should know" the fight in LFR. It's fun (for me at least) to try to figure out what's going on without knowing anything about it beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    OT: That's why it annoys me when people complain that you "should know" the fight in LFR. It's fun (for me at least) to try to figure out what's going on without knowing anything about it beforehand.
    The point is that you're not with likeminded people, but you're assigned to a random group of strangers. While learning while experiencing is fun to some, they are indeed the minority and imposing that to the majority during an LFR run with people you'll never meet again (and therefore the learning won't really benefit the next run they'll be doing) is just ruining their experience. There's nothing wrong with that mindset, but if you want to learn the fights as you go and be respectful towards other people the best thing you can do is find likeminded players and run flex with them.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

That mindset, while perfectly valid, requires you to be in a group full of people with the same mindset. Wanting to learn it by yourself is noble but perhaps left to a raid difficulty where 24 other people aren't trying to just be done as quickly as possible.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Oh no nonono!
    There is a huge difference between a) Knowing the mechanics of a heroic fight from the dungeon juornal /normal version of the encounter and THEN arrange tactics around the new abilities, and b) queueing lfr without a clue of what's going and leeeeroying the fight wiping the raid, mutliple times.
    If everyone knows the basic mechanics of a fight there is no way to fail in LFR.

Some guy just made a thread that apparently there's a 4th phase to the Garrosh fight? Can anyone confirm this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Some guy just made a thread that apparently there's a 4th phase to the Garrosh fight? Can anyone confirm this?
    Well, shouldnt all phases be known by now? if not, would be a sweet thing ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

A Chinese Guild has been in Phase 4 of the Hellscream.The only Phase in Heroic mode.The boss will heal himself to 50%,the fight will be in Stormwind harbor.Congruation to them.
    Though they used the 25-man heroic equipment------the 8 level higher than others.But the still did a well done.
    I think the FD will appears in this week.The Chinese Guild"天启“or "Stars"? even Method ,Paragon. Let's wait & see.
    Last edited by xq1730915; 2013-09-27 at 04:48 PM.

from what I remember there was datamined scene of Stormwind harbor destroyed/on fire and covered with that purple sha thing. Later on I read somewhere that this was for the heroic only Garrosh fight. I think one of the CM said that on Twitter. This was before 5.4 hit, things might have changed.

This should give you some information about that.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/3328

Deleted
    Another Dream phase, that's all.

No new mechanics nor phases per se. Only modifications to existing mechanics and 1 new environment to an already existing phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post

No new mechanics nor phases per se. Only modifications to existing mechanics and 1 new environment to an already existing phase.
    There was an ability that was datamined for the Stormwind Harbor phase.

Fire Unstable Iron Star

This was datamined a little over a month before the patch even came out, so there may be more.
    Last edited by Twilight Cultist; 2013-09-27 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post

Sounds like a complete new phase tbh. Most likely garrosh is going to die in that phase instead of being imprisoned and taken away.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    Sounds like a complete new phase tbh. Most likely garrosh is going to die in that phase instead of being imprisoned and taken away.
    And what, have a second cutscene? That doesn't make any sense at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    He can''t live and die, you either get 1 of those, and he survives the Siege.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Some people kind of do that as it is. You'll see 'US #1 2-night 12 hour' tags scattered throughout signatures all over this site.

I'm personally alright with that, because I know how much it sucks to have a rank held down not by abilities but by time commitments. I lead a 2-night guild back in FL and it did suck to see 4-night guilds slither passed us on fights we'd kill in a fraction of the time they did. So I can understand the desire to have a metric for measuring success outside of just who kills it first.

But yeah, in the end those sorts of 'sub-cultures' don't really matter to anyone but those who are effected by it.
    Feel ya Choice, Pretty sure Avast is raiding a lot less compared to the current guilds around top 10 this week anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    He can''t live and die, you either get 1 of those, and he survives the Siege.
    Just like Ragnaros dies on normal mode? oh yeah he doesent

(I still agree with you though, he'll "die" the same way this time)

Deleted
    Hmm do you guys think that any guild has chance against Method in this race anymore? Seems they are so far ahead that they cannot lose no matter what.