Deleted
    World (west) 3rd Paragons 25 for the Russians!
    Last edited by mmoc1fedf25cb9; 2013-09-29 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FallMonkey View Post
    BTW after checking other sources, it's very safe to say that their average item level is 574 +_1. Yeah a level that they could DE everything from Garrosh and they cannot even get upgrade from 10m SoO all all!

Y qué¿ It's LEGITIMATELY a world first, within Blzzard's playground. Bite me or take this 10m world first, friends. Blame the big daddy for not giving everyone else the nice +8 and separate CDs.
    Just like blood legion obtained most easy bosses world first due to US realms update advantage, it doesnt proof em being world best team but it is world first heroic Garrosh kill in any matters
    I wonder how method & paragon gonna claim their first in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFNK View Post
    I don't understand the logic. They went into 25H to get extra gear to give them a leg up over other Far Eastern guilds. Western 25m guilds broke up into separate 25 man runs to funnel gear to their core team and artificially increase their ilvl to give them a leg up on other Western guilds. Saying they cheated to get the Far Eastern world first is illogical unless you are going to take a potential Western world first to task for something similar. Though judging by the tenor of some of these posts and their inane preference-based hatred of some guilds that may happen.

They won their progression race. Good for them.
    They didn't win their 10 man race because they used a ton of gear not obtainable in 10 man raiding. They didn't win their 25 man because it;s not a 25 man kill. They won overall in Asia maybe, but nobody cares because it's 10 man with 25 man gear. It's like when people got 10H Lich King in 25 man gear - cool, but kinda meaningless.

10+ Year Old Account
    congrats on world first !!

It's not the same as doing multiple 25m runs to funnel gear, because they can get gear that's a significantly higher ilvl. Western guilds can't. Congrats to them, but their achievement is in no way comparable to whomever first kills it without using 25m higher ilvl gear in 10m.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    They didn't win their 10 man race because they used a ton of gear not obtainable in 10 man raiding. They didn't win their 25 man because it;s not a 25 man kill. They won overall in Asia maybe, but nobody cares because it's 10 man with 25 man gear. It's like when people got 10H Lich King in 25 man gear - cool, but kinda meaningless.
    This is just moving the goalposts. I am willing to accept separating their realms from the Western realms world first races. It's only logical. But this line of reasoning that because they didn't adhere to your made up rules their World First shouldn't be legitimate is sour grapes.
    Nominated Most Average Healer Ever
    My Shaman: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...omous/advanced
    My Monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tamus/advanced
    Pokemon Y FC: 1736-1594-7603 // Name: Human?
    Ghost Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Deleted
    Gz Exorsus on world 3rd 25 HC Paragons! Will we get a video of this soon from Method/BL now?

Hopefully they'll have a video for us soon

This is just moving the goalposts. I am willing to accept separating their realms from the Western realms world first races. It's only logical. But this line of reasoning that because they didn't adhere to your made up rules their World First shouldn't be legitimate is sour grapes.
    It's not that he's claiming it isn't 10H eastern first. It's just that they way their lockouts work just made that kill as relevant as Lich King 10H: nothing special as the real race happens in 25H.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

I think the main difference is that 10H is a lower difficulty than 25H over there and they used 25H gear to achiev their "World First" kill on 10M. You can't honestly call it a world first kill when they didn't even kill the end boss on the hardest difficulty available.

its not a 10man guild went to get extra gear from 25man, its some 25man coward/cheater cant face 25H Siegebreaker and switched to 10H, show me some skill by go ahead and kill Hellscream again in 25H this week or even just Siegebreaker/Paragons then i will say its a world first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    It's not that he's claiming it isn't 10H eastern first. It's just that they way their lockouts work just made that kill as relevant as Lich King 10H: nothing special as the real race happens in 25H.
    I wish that was the case but he then goes on to do just that. They used the tools that were available to all guilds and beat an encounter in their region as the world first. Were they the first Eastern 10M Strict H Garrosh kill? No. But they ARE the world first Eastern H Garrosh kill no matter what.

All Asia has done is ruin world of logs and the world first race by having ridiculous advantages. Not the real world first imo, can't even take these kids serious anymore. Level the playing field Blizzard this has become a joke

Its the same thing as 10 man heroic Lich King in wotlk. It means a whole lot of nothing as far as competitive asian guilds go

Manaflask shouldn't have even reported it

10+ Year Old Account
    Conditions for a world first kill.

1. Did you kill a boss?

2. Did you do it first in your region?

3. Did you abuse an exploit to kill it (coughLadyVashjcough)?

If 1 and 2 are yes and 3 is no then it is a world first kill. If you wanna move the goalposts and say "Well it isn't the world first 10 H Strict kill with four people with blue eyes on the raid team while the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars" then go right ahead. But don't pretend that your opinion on what should count as legit has any bearing on the fact that they got the world first kill in their region.

Deleted
    Exorsus are also 13/14HC making them the 3rd 25Man Guild to kill it!
    Bring on some Garrosh action!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Gratz on your world first Heroic Garrosh kill!!!! Wonder who will be next
    Gratz to them on world first. It's pretty much a wrap now. Method will get eu first and Bl will get us first. /thread
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Hopefully Blizzard decides to roll-out the things they are testing on asia realms.

The double lockout, the cash shop experience elixir, the 4 upgrade levels etc. They are all really appealing things to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    Gratz to them on world first. It's pretty much a wrap now. Method will get eu first and Bl will get us first. /thread
    Question is, who gets world first?