Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    avast 12/14 ..at last!
    congrats guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwait View Post
    The 10 man kill is all dependent on the dps output of the group. If they were to use the tactic* we used in 25m I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too hard to execute. There is literally no big difference in the 10m vs 25 on this fight besides the first transition.

*We didn't resort to kiting adds in p2, still made the dps checks
    What about using 3 tanks and 1 healer in a 10man environment? Also you seem to know more about the 10man version than Sanitas and Depraved who have voiced the disparity in this very thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    What about using 3 tanks and 1 healer in a 10man environment? Also you seem to know more about the 10man version than Sanitas and Depraved who have voiced the disparity in this very thread.
    I got the information from http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE2OTE0Nzgw.html

Comparing it to our 25m kill there's no real difficult difference except health values. if you run 1 healer in 10 man the balance *should* favor 10 man. There is no need for 3 tanks on 25 nor 10 man.

Comparing it to our 25m kill there's no real difficult difference except health values. if you run 1 healer in 10 man the balance *should* favor 10 man. There is no need for 3 tanks on 25 nor 10 man.
    I know it's not fair considering you have probably a higher ilvl on 10 people in the guild (and a roster to pick from?) and over 200 attempts worth on the boss, but you guys should do it on 10 man

Deleted

Except that healing with 3 in 25 is easier than healing with 1 in 10. It is not just the numbers, it is the knowledge of some being there backing you up when needed. If you need to heal alone it is really quite different in principle. Go ahead and try.

Anyway gratz for the kill Justwait! Awesome achievement!

EDIT: And by numbers I mean that even if it would require less HPS in total for that 1 healer than any of those healers healing with 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    Except that healing with 3 in 25 is easier than healing with 1 in 10. It is not just the numbers, it is the knowledge of some being there backing you up when needed. If you need to heal alone it is really quite different in principle. Go ahead and try.
    It's not about healing requirements here, we 4 healed it on 25. I'm just talking about damage requirements. If they were to use 1 healer (which the Asian 10m did at least) the dps requirements favor 10 man and thus this isn't what should get them stuck. That's all I'm saying here.

Also, we wont and try to do 10 man to those asking. We see it as different races and will treat it as such. Whoever ends first in the 10 bracket is the best 10 man guild and there is no reason for us to try and steal that title. (and we might not even succeed if we were to try for several reasons).

to be absolutely honest and without starting to flame, I would be extremely interested in Method or BL going for their next kill in 10man setting.

all the advantage/disadvantage discussion aside I would really like to hear their impressions on going with 10man instead with 25.

Is the reason Garrosh heals up 3 times that blizzard stores HP values in 32 bit? 700mill +(1.8mill+30% of 1.8billion)+(50% of 1.8 billion) is over 2.1billion 32 bit health cap. It's really annoying how he just keeps healing like he is a paladin with lay on hands on a 2min cd.

It's not about healing requirements here, we 4 healed it on 25. I'm just talking about damage requirements. If they were to use 1 healer (which the Asian 10m did at least) the dps requirements favor 10 man and thus this isn't what should get them stuck. That's all I'm saying here.

Also, we wont and try to do 10 man to those asking. We see it as different races and will treat it as such. Whoever ends first in the 10 bracket is the best 10 man guild and there is no reason for us to try and steal that title. (and we might not even succeed if we were to try for several reasons).
    Until you do your words mean as much as anyone else here, method or no (and the later you do the less weight as well). Paragon had no problems squishing the discussion in Firelands.

@Axelond yes, currently there is an issue with 2.1B+ hp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    avast 12/14 ..at last!
    Lol Thought u disbanded or something hehehe Gzz ladz!

Well, that's a shame. I personally don't see it as you trying to steal their flame. Grats on your kill btw.

I hope paragon will comment on the fight's difficulty when they kill it (and I still believe they will get the US/EU first 10 man kill).

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Until you do your words mean as much as anyone else here, method or no (and the later you do the less weight as well). Paragon had no problems squishing the discussion in Firelands.
    I don't think he was trying to provoke anyone with it. I'd still be eager to see how Method would fare in 10-man.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkovius View Post
    Lol Thought u disbanded or something hehehe Gzz ladz!
    Also this.
    Last edited by Vereesa; 2013-10-04 at 02:12 PM.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Wings of Aurora Asia 3rd world 5th 25H garrosh down

10 mans whining about dps reqs - now ive seen everything

also 10 mans whining about raden, while 9-manning him and still having a 20% shorter fight. are you mental or something m8
    Last edited by asdfsaf; 2013-10-04 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted

Well you should consider that in a 25m environment you can rotate defensive and healing cds way better than 10m raid with 1 healer... we are talking about a 10+ mins fight with high damage spikes, you know this better than everyone else ^.^
    The chinese did managed to 1 heal the fight, but with an average ilvl close to full heroic warforged for us, which is highly unlikely for our 10m guilds right now.

Glad to hear you're not going for the 10m kill. I think it was a cheapshot when paragon did it in FL, even tho they claimed it was just for testing purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by asdfsaf View Post
    10 mans whining about dps reqs - now ive seen everything

also 10 mans whining about raden, while 9-manning him and still having a 20% shorter fight. are you mental or something m8
    Judging from your post history, your posts are typically useless.

Glad to see you kept the trend up with your new post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    It's their chance to end Paragon though.
    "End"? What the hell is wrong with you? Some people take this "race" way too serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Judging from your post history, your posts are typically useless.

Glad to see you kept the trend up with your new post.
    i've had a peek at your post history, and conclude that you're a massive faggot

Quote Originally Posted by asdfsaf View Post
    i've had a peek at your post history, and conclude that you're a massive faggot
    G8 one m8

You got me good, must be why you post on an account with a very well thought out name. I'm sure it's not to troll or anything.

whereas Dawnrage is of course a very well thought of nickname to represent your very unique intellectual capacity