Deleted
    How can you even say its a race for worldfirst if the US gets a 24 hour headstart everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    I've always wondered why wowprogress doesn't include Chinese servers. I mean, they have an armoury.
    The more I learn about wowprogress, the less I trust its charts.

there is a Chinese guild called "Wings of Dawn" 8/14H now, only used 3.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Beire View Post
    How can you even say its a race for worldfirst if the US gets a 24 hour headstart everytime.
    Because fudge logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    does anyone has any info on how 10man is tuned vs 25man?
    seeing Paragon and Sanitas lower in progression than BL and Method suggests its harder? Or is it a question of 10man being harder to class stack properly?
    I'd say they're pretty close, but 25 mans rolled into hard modes with more Heroic TF and normal mode Warforged gear.

I personally think 25 has a little bit more flexibility with what they can stack (certain classes being very strong or having crazy utility on some fights) than 10 man, but 10 man is a little less 'messy' with the number of things going on. Especially as there is a lot of spreading out going on in SoO.

right, thanks for the overview.
    on a completely unrelated note, are there any heroic streams going on? I would love to see some progression in action.

Top few chinese guilds are live streaming now, not sure if u guys can visit though

I cant post out links atm, pm for links if u interested
    Last edited by hualala; 2013-09-19 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    right, thanks for the overview.
    on a completely unrelated note, are there any heroic streams going on? I would love to see some progression in action.
    dont think so im afraid, i have a free tomorrow and would love to have a stream on in the background. While its still progression they wont be streaming I would assume

I've always wondered why wowprogress doesn't include Chinese servers. I mean, they have an armoury.
    AFAIK WoWprogress doesn't have access to the Chinese armory's API to easily track their kills like they can with the rest of the world.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    AFAIK WoWprogress doesn't have access to the Chinese armory's API to easily track their kills like they can with the rest of the world.
    Fair enough.

Deleted
    Still Method cought up and same for paragon + paragon spended like 2 hours to clear flex before starting progression

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Don't they get higher level gear in that region too, or something. Recall reading something... would making a fair ranking system kind of difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Don't they get higher level gear in that region too, or something. Recall reading something... would making a fair ranking system kind of difficult.
    Yes they do. There's a reason why Asia is separated from the west on wowprogress.

Avast 9/14H.
    Grats to Avast. We put in quite a few pulls, and can say Malkorok is the first real test in 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Grats to Avast. Seems like Malkorok is the first real test in 10 man.
    They had two sub 1% wipes earlier. 0.6% and 0.1%. This was before Sanitas and Paragon killed it =/

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Blood Legion 8 healed Thok?

http://imgur.com/LS19fnb
    Never trust those. Zariis is listed twice...

They had two sub 1% wipes earlier. 0.6% and 0.1%. This was before Sanitas and Paragon killed it =/
    Yeah the dps check is insanely tight and there's very little room for error

Deleted
    Because Europe always wins... The 24hr headstart is the handicap the americans get for being slower

Quote Originally Posted by meddle View Post
    Never trust those. Zariis is listed twice...
    And there's only 22 people listed.