Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    My, how fascist of you. wanting everyone you don't agree with to be silenced
    It's not that. It's the manner at which you express your criticisms/opinion.

You and the guy above you are just acting childish. And the guy IS right: it's been absurd and barely even justified.

inb4 Im called a fanboy for being logical
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    paragons of the klaxxi pretty tough? will we see a full heroic clear this week
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

You and the guy above you are just acting childish. And the guy IS right: it's been absurd and barely even justified.

You're such a fanboy!

Also I'm kind of sad I retired this tier....I would of loved to of done that fight (after killing it, because I'm sure I would want to bash my head in the wall while actually doing it).

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

oh my..so just by saying that there have been better nerdscreams, and there def were, I am hating on blood legion..suuuure dudes. get a life

We have just published our Thok video if anyone's interested to see it from a 10-man perspective.

Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillslam View Post
    My, how fascist of you. wanting everyone you don't agree with to be silenced
    Please be more extreme...I don't care if people like them or not. Just never seen such a gross amount of hate for people doing the same things other guilds are doing. it almost seems personal for people. Kinda sick actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

Exactly my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    We have just published our Thok video if anyone's interested to see it from a 10-man perspective.
    Should've really let at least a few more guilds kill it before making it public. Grats on the kill regardless though.

Since everyone's seen Riggnaros rage at that priest, I'd like to present a Method classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FAfLvCGvV8

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Since everyone's seen Riggnaros rage at that priest, I'd like to present a Method classic:

nothing compared to riggnaros, but i giggled at the end. 'okay, wipe'

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Same guild, spriest PoV, much more enjoyable person aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    Yeah to hell with that Killars kid.

I might be late to the game and this is obvious but why the bad vibes towards Killars?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    I might be late to the game and this is obvious but why the bad vibes towards Killars?
    With them being in the same guild, I'm not entirely sure you should take Jalopy very seriously. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post

That was only 1 of riggnaros 'rage' episodes, the guy runs things that way nothing more to it, it's up to the people at BL to tolerate it or if they don't like it move on. Here is another video of rigg's 'rage', pretty funny to listen as an outsider but I bet the people there must be super tense. This is where the line of playing the game for fun ends and you realize that this people are giving to much importance to a video game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1QvlIB_-5s

ps. lol@ the 'all-stars'...

Quote Originally Posted by Seranna View Post
    With them being in the same guild, I'm not entirely sure you should take Jalopy very seriously. :P
    obviously, but clearly he is referring to something

15+ Year Old Account
    well most top guilds are sponsored by ssomeone, so it is not really surprising that they take it quite serious. if you get paid for doing something, you better do it the best way you can. fucking it up once or MAYBE twice is acceptable, because everyone is human and human beings make mistakes. but 7 times in a row in a top guild like this? I can understand why rigg is a bit pissed. xD

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    well most top guilds are sponsored by ssomeone, so it is not really surprising that they take it quite serious. if you get paid for doing something, you better do it the best way you can. fucking it up once or MAYBE twice is acceptable, because everyone is human and human beings make mistakes. but 7 times in a row in a top guild like this? I can understand why rigg is a bit pissed. xD
    Just because they're sponsored doesn't mean they get paid for it. They very likely have a gear sponsorship of some sort and I doubt they'd receive any money from sponsors for it (outside of Twitch stream payments/YouTube ads etc).

15+ Year Old Account
    but at least they get something from. If I would sponsor some guild and give them stuff like this, I would say yeah but you now gonna advertise us, so you better play top notch, so people see "ooooh, wow, the top guild in the world plays with stuff from them, so this must be good". which is the whole point of sponsoring.

and if they would suddenly stop being awesome and end up like top 500 instead of top5, then I would start thinking about stopping the sponsorship.

on the other hand, as a top guild, if someone would come to me and say "hey we like to sponsor you, so you are now "top guild - sponsored by awesomebrand" instead of just "top guild", I would want something for it. I would not just run around as an ad pillar without getting something in return...

so they may not get cash for it, but they sure do get something for it... and by screwing up for reasons like this, they risk on falling behind in the race, which causes them to risk the sponsorship and with it whatever they receive for that. and they sure do not want to risk that. combined with the adrenalin in an intense fight, that sort of nerd raid/guild leader rage is 100% understandable.

World 3rd Blackfuse 25man Heroic kill by Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    I Like how some people say "Oh dont release the video, let the other guilds enjoy the encounter and learn how awesome fight that was bla bla bla"

bullshit, you just dont want the other guilds near you on the other boss...

but i like how they pretend to be gentlemans.
    Speaking as someone in a guild working on Blackfuse presently, I'd be very disappointed if a video came out before we killed it. It's obviously up to the guilds who have killed it, but if you think we're all hoping for a video and Method/BL are holding on to it because they are afraid of competition you're just wrong. Progressing without a video is way more fun.

Quote Originally Posted by linyucobet View Post
    World 3rd Blackfuse 25man Heroic kill by Stars
    Exciting. Did they stream that as well?

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    but at least they get something from. If I would sponsor some guild and give them stuff like this, I would say yeah but you now gonna advertise us, so you better play top notch, so people see "ooooh, wow, the top guild in the world plays with stuff from them, so this must be good". which is the whole point of sponsoring.

and if they would suddenly stop being awesome and end up like top 500 instead of top5, then I would start thinking about stopping the sponsorship.

on the other hand, as a top guild, if someone would come to me and say "hey we like to sponsor you, so you are now "top guild - sponsored by awesomebrand" instead of just "top guild", I would want something for it. I would not just run around as an ad pillar without getting something in return...

so they may not get cash for it, but they sure do get something for it... and by screwing up for reasons like this, they risk on falling behind in the race, which causes them to risk the sponsorship and with it whatever they receive for that. and they sure do not want to risk that. combined with the adrenalin in an intense fight, that sort of nerd raid/guild leader rage is 100% understandable.
    Oh, I'm not arguing against the rage at all - tempers can get high and especially in their situation it's exemplified. I'm just more so saying that sponsors really don't give that much in WoW at all, which is a common misconception I see brought up often. All they get from the sponsorship would be some gear, which they'd probably have to pay for the shipping anyway. WoW doesn't have the type of market to consistently use to promote sponsored brands outside of the very top guilds in each region, so they don't invest much outside of doing what they can to get their name in WoW some way.

Besides the point but that was all ^^