Deleted
    Blood legion 10/14

Fail instance , 4 more bosses to go and the eu servers aren't even up,they really screwed the tuning here ... only thing that remains to be seen is how garrosh hm will turn out, but it seems it will go down this week...

Quote Originally Posted by Dominian View Post
    "Time To beat BL (Again))))"

How subtle

I look forward to actually being able to complete a heroic raid tier.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnio View Post
    Fail instance , 4 more bosses to go and the eu servers aren't even up,they really screwed the tuning here ... only thing that remains to be seen is how garrosh hm will turn out, but it seems it will go down this week...
    Read Draco's post slightly up from yours. It explains it quite well and this is no different than previous tiers more or less. The 'real' battles began at Malk as the tuning is increased and will further increase on the next few bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    To whoever says bosses go down fast:
    The Guilds worked on their strategy on PTR for as long as possible so the time to kill them is longer than the Guilds need on live.

So Garrosh will be very interesting, either very difficult because Players need to start workin on him from Scrath or like Nefarian/Ra-Den etc. with the possibility to cheese a win.
    Guilds are doing PTR since ever and I don't remember seeing so many bosses drop this fast, if it was only 1 guild doing it we'd assume that they are just too good, but the case at hand is happening with multiple guilds. Despite what happens with Garrosh it doesn't change the fact that this all tier isn't meeting the Blizzard standards, you can't simple make 1 boss so much harder then the rest and call it a success even if said boss lasts for weeks, might as well replace every boss with a treasure chest that everyone can right-click to loot and save all the boredom of killing it, because no challenge = no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    This all tier in a nutshell: Loot Pinata!

Even if the final boss proves to be difficult to overcome, it doesn't change the fact that all other bosses drooped in just a few hours making the instance a big fail from Blizzard, the wow race is just not what it used to be, this encounters are not well tuned at all.
    Not really. It will be incredibly hard for 99% of playerbase.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    Read Draco's post slightly up from yours. It explains it quite well and this is no different than previous tiers more or less. The 'real' battles began at Malk as the tuning is increased and will further increase on the next few bosses.
    now as far as normal modes go yeh but one could expect it to not be true for hc modes

Why is ten man four bosses behind? Seems like it may turn out to be more of a race there then it is so far in 25 man.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    Guilds are doing PTR since ever and I don't remember seeing so many bosses drop this fast, if it was only 1 guild doing it we'd assume that they are just too good, but the case at hand is happening with multiple guilds. Despite what happens with Garrosh it doesn't change the fact that this all tier isn't meeting the Blizzard standards, you can't simple make 1 boss so much harder then the rest and call it a success even if said boss lasts for weeks, might as well replace every boss with a treasure chest that everyone can right-click to loot and save all the boredom of killing it, because no challenge = no fun.
    If you are ridiculously overprepared sometimes things aren't all that challenging. If the "world's best" raiding guilds have no fun or excitement because they spent a zillion hours in PTR/spreadsheets/strategizing/running alt raids, thereby nerfing the crap out of the heroic tier, that's fine by me, because that sort of "every last thing" gameplay is the scourge of fun in MMOs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Not really. It will be incredibly hard for 99% of playerbase.
    No, it'll be impossible for 98% of the playerbase and very hard for 1.99% of it.

Should the maintenance go as planned for Europe, the servers will open in 40 minutes. Looking forward to seeing how the "big boys" on this side of the pond will do.
    musicakalife.tumblr.com (<- my blog for metal and rock music)

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    To whoever says bosses go down fast:
    The Guilds worked on their strategy on PTR for as long as possible so the time to kill them is longer than the Guilds need on live.
    The guilds work on their strategy in every raid instance, not just this one. They have ever since Blizzard made it possible to test bosses on the PTR. So this reason you're giving is nonsense and does not in any shape or form have to do anything with why these bosses dying so quickly. They didn't in Throne of Thunder and guilds tested endless hours on the PTR there aswell and refined their strategy.

Mogushan, Heart of Fear and Terrace of Endless Spring and Throne of Thunder were nothing like this. Yes, the first 2-3 bosses died fairly quickly, but after that there were roadblocks which had to be overcome, and they were not dead this fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Why is ten man four bosses behind? Seems like it may turn out to be more of a race there then it is so far in 25 man.
    The best players in the world will be testing 10man waters in just over 30min from now.

Yeah honestly I feel like people are just knee-jerk denying the idea that the instance could be easy. It's true that top guilds clear fast every tier but there's clearing fast with lots of tough wipes on hard bosses and just steamrolling the zone. As I said earlier, the first 8 bosses are easy. I don't mean like Ji-kun or Megaera easy, I mean like Jin'rokh easy. Regardless of the reason, it's definitely true.

Malkorok is a nice boss though.

Deleted
    Method new strat leaked

http://i.imgur.com/Ob4Yrvu.png

Quote Originally Posted by appro View Post
    Yes they are, its one of the reasons many people were annoyed that the cloak was being dubbed as 'legendary' when its a requirement to raid.
    Unless blizzard changed stance suddenly, the raid is NOT tuned around the cloak. Blizzard stated that several times.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    Might be the thunderforged/warforged loot. Does drop a lot more frequently in 25. For 25-mans you get 1-2 pieces of it at each boss, while you got 1-2 peices on a full clear in ToT.
    Means 25-mans should be several ilvls ahead.

Hrmf. Now i want to see EU begin. Bit surprised how far BL is.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    Unless blizzard changed stance suddenly, the raid is NOT tuned around the cloak. Blizzard stated that several times.

Might be the thunderforged/warforged loot. Does drop a lot more frequently in 25. For 25-mans you get 1-2 pieces of it at each boss, while you got 1-2 peices on a full clear in ToT.
    Means 25-mans should be several ilvls ahead.

Hrmf. Now i want to see EU begin. Bit surprised how far BL is.
    1-2 pieces if u were lucky and usually those 1-2 pieces were for classes who u didnt have in the setup

TBH I actually want to see how Paragon tears up 10man progress more then anything else.

Interested to see how Method does...And afaik, Paragon cleared normal in one raid day :d...going to be fun seeing them demolish heroic

Yeah indeed. Most in our raid didn't get more than one thunderforged item. I got one with tankstats, that i use despite being prot paladin, just because it hurt my soul to see it disenchanted, when something thunderforged finally dropped >.<
    Blizzards attempt to make 25-man more popular, so i'm overall good with it. Personally i would rather have they gave them more vanity items like mounts/pets, and kept the ilvl the same for both raidtypes, but can't make everybody happy ^^
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away