Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Includes a custom robot, three months of premium membership, an extra garage slot, a bunch of cosmetic cubes, and a Humble flag!

Click the image for a description
    Ya I just bought the bundle and it appears you have to redeem the code within the game itself. Not having a way to link it on the steam page just threw me off XD.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

Oooh, if anyone doesn't want the robocraft pack. I don't mind taking it off you xD Anyway, here's another giveaway:

Quote Originally Posted by lolstorm View Post
    Oooh, if anyone doesn't want the robocraft pack. I don't mind taking it off you xD Anyway, here's another giveaway:

I'll pm you the code in a bit.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    I'll pm you the code in a bit.
    Oh wow, thanks! Much appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account

Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam /sings

Time for some more!

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way, I was trying to put Dino D-Day on SteamGifts, but it couldn't find the game. All it could find was a DLC for it, so I didn't put it in there.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was given away for free when PC-Gamer (i think) and Bundle Stars teamed up for that month? of giveaways (1 free game game per week for 4-5 week i think). So it's not eligible for Steam Gifts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone mention the Bundlestars Lego bundle? http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...heroes-bundle/

I hate to be "that person" but the group seems to have grown a lot of late. Shouldn't we put some guidelines down on the MMOC bundlers page. I recently noticed one member that had something like 30 gifts won and not even 1 gift sent. There will always be some people that win more than they send but people should at least be trying to contribute. Perhaps it would be better if the bigger ticket items were only put up for the level 2's and 3's. I am only 1.56 so it should rightfully exclude me although I do hope to get closer to 3 as soon as I get a chance to finish going through my bundles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Did anyone mention the Bundlestars Lego bundle? http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...heroes-bundle/
    Yes, it was mentioned a couple of pages back. Nothing really spectacular so no steam links were given.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I hate to be "that person" but the group seems to have grown a lot of late. Shouldn't we put some guidelines down on the MMOC bundlers page. I recently noticed one member that had something like 30 gifts won and not even 1 gift sent. There will always be some people that win more than they send but people should at least be trying to contribute. Perhaps it would be better if the bigger ticket items were only put up for the level 2's and 3's. I am only 1.56 so it should rightfully exclude me although I do hope to get closer to 3 as soon as I get a chance to finish going through my bundles.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it was mentioned a couple of pages back. Nothing really spectacular so no steam links were given.
    I just gathered up the unused humble bundle game codes I have, I'm still trying to figure out how to post them on steamgifts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I just gathered up the unused humble bundle game codes I have, I'm still trying to figure out how to post them on steamgifts...
    Gathering is the painful part

Just go here http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/new to create new giveaways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Time for some more!

Darkness 2 is a super fun game imo. Super underrated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Its really strange sometimes, like I have a bunch of keys on humble bundle but steamgifts won't take mos to fthem so its like "Meh" I could give them away here but its a bit harder that way :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    [/url]

Spam spam spam spam, spam spam spam spam /sings
    I swear every time torchlight two is on sale I am like "This is the time I'm going to buy it" And then forget about it completely.
    You're a towel.

Is the site lagging? A lot of games disappeared from the groups list, it shows only 13 and a few that ended 1 month ago.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 2015-05-08 at 09:10 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Should be basic etiquette, if you're too low on the list (here: http://www.steamgifts.com/group/dRc3D/mmochb/users), try to hold back on entering everything (not that I really care, discovered that page yesterday, and just sent a gift to someone on the very end of it xD)
    Oh, hi.

Deleted
    Second giveaway has ended. Winner is Waervyn.

I'd love to give something back but I personally don't have any money to spare. Getting my license, starting school and travelling is really putting a dent in my money. However I would also like to note that we aren't a giveaway group per say. If someone wants to add their own requirements for their giveaway I say go for it. I don't want people coming here thinking they HAVE to spend money to be a part of the community. We've always just given away what we have left over and I don't think that needs to be any different just because it's more organised.

Deleted
    My giveaway has ended, I've sent the gift to Athravan enjoy :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostlife View Post
    My giveaway has ended, I've sent the gift to Athravan enjoy :P
    Thank youuuu!

As for previous comments about people winning 30 and not giving any away etc - don't forget that you can sort this problem yourself (if you view it as a problem) - by simply setting the requirement to enter at 1 (or above). It is incredibly easy to get level 1 even if you only give away a couple of bundled games. It's up to people doing the giveaways if they want to do this or not and I personally might start doing it for giving away non bundled games in the future - but will still give away bundled games at level 0.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Thank youuuu!

As for previous comments about people winning 30 and not giving any away etc - don't forget that you can sort this problem yourself (if you view it as a problem) - by simply setting the requirement to enter at 1 (or above). It is incredibly easy to get level 1 even if you only give away a couple of bundled games. It's up to people doing the giveaways if they want to do this or not and I personally might start doing it for giving away non bundled games in the future - but will still give away bundled games at level 0.
    I usually try to do that... leaving one or another open since I know that not everyone can/may/want to contribute... Still, better games usually have higher requirements :P