10+ Year Old Account
    Obscene medical records of a married nurse? really? That needs an "Adult" label? I can't imagine why!

- - - Updated - - -

warmhammer dawn of war goty edition, game in the bundle, had this one.

- - - Updated - - -

annnd

You're a towel.

Thank you for company of heroes 2 to whomever who made the giveaway. Marked it as received.

PS: with regards to the whole blacklist thing, its okay to do it but for me I only enter for the games I really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Triisken View Post
    I don't know about others but I personally only enter giveaways for games I have an interest in to try and keep things fair. Being so lucky to win some of those I can't help. I'm not gonna refrain from entering for games I want because I'm afraid It's going to ruin my ratio even more. However like I said, the blacklist isn't a big deal and I agree, the sky isn't going to fall. Woogs have done nothing wrong. In fact, in my eyes he did something good It's FAIR in a way.

Anyway I just wanted to point out this. I didn't like the generalisation. Obviously I can only speak for myself. Sorry for continuing the topic, but let's hopefully put a stop to it now
    Yeah, I shouldn't of said that. It was something I subjectively observed on my recent giveaways.

realms of the haunting currently free at indiegala
    https://www.indiegala.com/store
    just scroll down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always check the Steam page to see if a game looks interesting. If it's a co-op only, or a genre I'm not that bothered about, I wouldn't enter. Constantly on 300 points, man you get them so quick

My three new giveaways this group:

Warhammer® 40,000™: Dawn of War® II

Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition:

Company of Heroes Complete Pack:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I always check the Steam page to see if a game looks interesting. If it's a co-op only, or a genre I'm not that bothered about, I wouldn't enter. Constantly on 300 points, man you get them so quick
    Yeah, I don't like that you get points so quickly. For one thing I get frustrated to be on 300 points for some reason.
    And it makes it possible to enter so many giveaways.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess if you're not using private groups like ours, then you're entering a lot more giveaways without winning.

Yeah that is true I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/WBdY0/torchlight-ii

This torchlight 2 giveaway has like only 2 entries..if it ends on this then the gifter won't get any steamgift contributer credit unless its five entries..join it people!

Also, unepic and splatter giveaways are 1 entry short of having 5 entries, please join them so that the respective gifters get some contributer credit

Edit: Seems like the Unepic and splatter giveaways are now atleast 5 entries so thats good.
    Last edited by khawaja07; 2015-05-31 at 12:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Torchlight 2 is in that awful place now where everyone has it, there was a recent bundle with it, and as a fair few already had it, there were a bunch of giveaways, so more and more people got it. I can't imagine there're too many people still in need/want of it unfortunately.

Unfortunately I have all 3, so can't even join for them to reroll but get credit.

Deleted
    Clicked enter on both so you get your credit

But if I win either (12Meese) reroll, got Unepic DRM free already, means you get credit & someone gets a game they don`t have

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khawaja07 View Post
    http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/WBdY0/torchlight-ii

This torchlight 2 giveaway has like only 2 entries..if it ends on this then the gifter won't get any steamgift contributer credit unless its five entries..join it people!

Also, unepic and splatter giveaways are 1 entry short of having 5 entries, please join them so that the respective gifters get some contributer credit
    Honestly, I don't care about that, just using it to distribute spare keys. I haven't entered one giveaway thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You missed the Saints Row bundle crab jesus
    I'm conflicted on that one, which is why I didn't add it. It is only running for this weekend, high cost, and only contains 3 games + dlc of the same franchise. It feels more like a cheap 'collection' pack than anything imo.

That and it was one less bundle to add to the list XD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Obscene medical records of a married nurse? really? That needs an "Adult" label? I can't imagine why!
    Someone has to think of the children and I guess me being Jesus has to do it :P.
    If you visit the store page, they leave very little to the imagination XD.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I have a forum choo choo that you can find here.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    If you visit the store page, they leave very little to the imagination XD.
    I regret googling it now >.<

So this game called Caster looked pretty cool, has trading cards, and is $0.20. Apologies if it's been posted, didn't feel like going back and looking for it. It was actually on my wish list, so I was extra pumped.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/29800/

Good luck and to the winners enjoy!

Last edited by Artra; 2015-05-31 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triisken View Post
    I regret googling it now >.<
    Yeh i dont see THAT coming as a steam key anytime soon XD
    No manga here, this is pure h-game stuff.

Anyone got a spare key? :P
    Nah I'm kidding,..

10+ Year Old Account
    Curious, it thinks I'm eligible to enter the Space Marines giveaway, but I own it. Guess it's not resynchronised recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    Oh, I have a forum choo choo that you can find here.

Seem to be having problems with your pop quiz, holy crabby jesus! any hints are appreciated