10+ Year Old Account
    In't it mlstly outdated books that likely won't help with testing/certification?

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    And a new Humble Bundle went up for those that enjoy visual novel/manga type stuff:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/m...friends-bundle
    Hey, it turned out this week wasn't that bad after all. This one is worth for higurashi series alone.

Deleted
    Another bundle has appeared.

https://www.humblebundle.com/softwar...eative-freedom

Music, photo & video editing stuff.

Professional video editing is within your grasp with the VEGAS Pro: Discover Creative Freedom bundle! Get VEGAS Pro 14 Edit, MAGIX Video Sound Cleaning Lab, MAGIX Photostory Deluxe, plus goodies like Soundpool: Stranger Synths and MAGIX Vintage Effects Suite.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    In't it mlstly outdated books that likely won't help with testing/certification?
    Yep, seems so.
    I guess handy for beginners as they're cheap but still odd bunch of stuff.
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2017-12-14 at 12:56 AM.

Anyone know what you get if you buy stars in that Star Winter sale on Gog.com ?

10+ Year Old Account
    A random game of value between 5 and 45 dollars I believe it said.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/c...rce=search_bar -- Free Company of Heroes 2 from HB
    Thank you! One of those games on my radar for a while, just never gotten around to actually purchasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by dentodili View Post
    Anyone know what you get if you buy stars in that Star Winter sale on Gog.com ?
    https://www.gog.com/forum/general/st...ng_thread_2017

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    *note*
    We are on page 666 of the thread !
    Nah, page 333 mate.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Nah, page 333 mate.
    Just for you and others that love to clutter your webpage with too many posts per page! :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can get Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag for free on Uplay right now.

Deleted
    I've used Movie Studio for a long time so bought the humble bundle for Vegas Pro to try it out. Thought I'd download the Magix Music Maker as well. What a terrible software. The keyboard lags like hell, many buttons don't work and the program is also not very intuitive.

So for folks who have played Black Flag...if I hated AC1 and Liberation, would the more pirate oriented Black Flag potentially be up my alley? I do enjoy more action focused games overall. I picked it up because why not, but kinda considering giving it a go over the holidays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So for folks who have played Black Flag...if I hated AC1 and Liberation, would the more pirate oriented Black Flag potentially be up my alley? I do enjoy more action focused games overall. I picked it up because why not, but kinda considering giving it a go over the holidays.
    I know of at least a few people who did not like any of the previous AC games and still enjoyed Black Flag. There are still some moments that deal with the overall AC "plot" but they are pretty few. I say give it a shot. The first time I played it just happened to be right when I started watching the TV series Black Sails and it was pretty fun seeing how both used actual infamous pirates as characters. The ship to ship combat is also a lot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It’s like a completely different game to those two.

Only Assassin's Creed's I have enjoyed is Origin and Black Flag but that's me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay, have to try black flag! Last AC game I've played was AC1 and I ragequitted at the start when I didn't know how to pickpocket someone, or something, and was stuck

Page 666!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    Ha, you got further than I did.
    If I recall all I saw was some holo suite & didn't get much further lol

Deleted
    A short but really good spooky/atmospheric game, Layers of Fear, is free for 48 hours on humble.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/l...and-soundtrack