Hmm, I'm very much interested in Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes... only problem is I'd need someone to play it with. Also interested in Soma... *thinks*

that actually looks like a pretty decent bundle

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You are supposed to pay extra 10 euro for super hot only but game is cheaper than that on steam....
    The game is $25 USD on Steam; not sure where you're getting <10 Euros.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsi View Post
    Actually it seems to be regional thing. Its only 30 pln on steam (aka 6-7 euro) but it seems that its due to publisher here.

Quote Originally Posted by thatsi View Post
    It was also included with the first G2A bundle so a lot of people have it already.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    It was also included with the first G2A bundle so a lot of people have it already.
    And it's been given away for free as part of Twitch Prime's promotional stuff.

Spec Ops: The Line is currently free on Humble Bundle for the next ~2 days.

Seems I already owned Spec Ops: The Line so if anyone wants a code just PM me.

(Must have at lease 100 posts)

I know the game is free for 2 days but didn't want the code to be wasted lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I own it too, damn. Excellent game, though; I'd highly recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    Ohh, Rakuen. Nice! Finally a reason to get the €1 tier again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Spec Ops: The Line is currently free on Humble Bundle for the next ~2 days.
    I’ve seen some clips of the story for that game, it looks amazing. Thanks for letting us know.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not free anymore, it's $5.99USD now. Seeing as I don't like these types of games (They tend to trigger my PTSD), that's asking too much. I would've taken it if it was free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    It's not free anymore, it's $5.99USD now. Seeing as I don't like these types of games (They tend to trigger my PTSD), that's asking too much. I would've taken it if it was free.
    Still want a key PM me I got one. Didn't realize I already owned the game so I got one of the free keys.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Seeing as I don't like these types of games (They tend to trigger my PTSD), that's asking too much. I would've taken it if it was free.
    If you have PTSD I would recommend against playing Spec Ops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Spec Ops: The Line is probably a bad game to play if you have PTSD. It explores the horrors of war through its narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spec Ops is very story driven. As a shooter it is average fun that you expect. Nobody remembers the gameplay. You remember the story and the moments you experience, all of which are quite dark. As already said, it probably isn't for you if you have PTSD.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Spec Ops is very story driven. As a shooter it is average fun that you expect. Nobody remembers the gameplay. You remember the story and the moments you experience, all of which are quite dark. As already said, it probably isn't for you if you have PTSD.
    so so shooting mechanics are part of the narrative

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    so so shooting mechanics are part of the narrative
    Correct, but the point was that it isn't worth a purchase under his circumstances for gameplay. If it was a spectacular ground breaking shooter then that might be something : )

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Correct, but the point was that it isn't worth a purchase under his circumstances for gameplay. If it was a spectacular ground breaking shooter then that might be something : )
    Absolutely.
    On the other side of the spectrum we have Destiny 2. Shooting mechanics to die for but meh everything else.