The Dwarves was a nice surprise for this months bundle, I've had my eye on that one for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    The hell... you get an extra steam gift key for Metal Gear Solid upon activating it?
    I didn't when I activated mine.

There were three keys on the HB site though. One for each base game and one for the DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Destiny 2 is currently free to pick up : https://www.epicbundle.com/article/g...free-destiny-2
    Yeah just log into Battle.net and you get it free...
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2 are on sale on for $24 and $28 through the 11th!

Now with Japanese voice acting included!

Steam
    GoG
    Humble Bundle

Trails of Cold Steel for $24
    This is the first installment of the Empire arc (ToCS quadrilogy), which is a sequel to the first arc of the LoH series, the Liberl arc (the TitS trilogy). However, do not assume that you have to have played TitS before you start this one; Trails of Cold Steel is a perfect jumping on point. If you are off put by the 2004 TitS games or just want to experience the unique features of ToCS, then by all means begin here! This game follows the young man Rean Schwarzer, who leaves his home to attend a military academy in the militaristic Erebonian Empire, which is on the brink of a revolution. While this game may appear to be anime highschool cliches on the surface, do not be deceived: it actually more akin to a drama as it deals with the internal struggles of a nation in the midst of upheaval, from the perceptive of the youths who will soon inherit the crisis' of their elders.

Steam
    GoG
    Humble Bundle

Trails of Cold Steel 2 for $28
    This is the direct continuation of Cold Steel 1, and the second chapter of the ToCS quadrilogy. Do not start here! Spoilers for the first game in the description on the store page!
    - - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: Sale has been applied to Steam and GoG.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2018-11-05 at 08:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steam Keys for the MMO-champ steam group will last roughly 24 hours.

Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    I also went through my old bundles, and still have some leftover keys. Write me a PM if you're interested in one.

Day of Infamy
    Sky Break
    Super Cloudbuilt
    Bombshell
    Songbringer
    Horizon Shift
    Jagged Alliance - Back in Action
    Worms
    Z
    Frozen Synapse Prime
    Tank Operations: European Campaign
    Mechs & Mercs: Black Talons
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2018-11-06 at 05:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another Key up for steam group.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry fucked up last one it only lasted 1 hour. here is the new one

Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Jesus fuck, I'm really happy with Kingdom Come from that 3-month subscription.

Just it alone was worth it, let alone the great games that came with the first bundle alone.

I recommend anyone who hasn't played it to give it a try, it's not a perfect game, it has a lot of issues, but god damn, I wish Elder Scrolls were more like it in many ways.
    I tried to like it, but it felt like whenever I tried to stray off the Storyline, the world felt empty. I almost would have preferred a *LESS* open world, if it meant that everything felt more alive.

That and videogame "justice systems."

I really want to go back to it... but I have better options to fill my RPG fix, and other better options to fill my openworld fix... so Kingdom Come kinda sits in the middle without really being excellent at either.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that was disappointing. No Vermintide 2 or Total War ?

Edited: fml I made it public instead of whitelist, is there anyway to edit it ?
    unfortunately other then canceling it, no

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Not quite a game, but GOG is giving away a live concert of the Witcher III.

https://www.gog.com/movie/video_game..._hunt_concert?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Not quite a game, but GOG is giving away a live concert of the Witcher III.

https://www.gog.com/movie/video_game..._hunt_concert?
    Thanks! Another one for my GoG library I won't touch. Have so many games from free giveaways and gog.com/connect and still haven't touched them because I have them on Steam.

Hmm, I'm looking at Orwell: Ignorance is Strength and >observer_ , but not sure I want to spend that much for them... the other games I don't really know anything about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like all of those games have already been in previous bundles and/or humble monthly. I have a bunch and know I would not have purchased them on their own. Still, Beholder is a fun little game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish they'd make a sequel to that game already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of any big sales coming for Black Friday? Normally this time of year id have a bunch of emails promoting random ones, but i have not really seen anything yet. I have a handful of games on my wishlist that id like to snag.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    New bundle

Can recommend Super House of Dead Ninjas. Fun ninja time descending towers.