Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    https://www.humblebundle.com/games/team-17-bundle

Team 17 is lovely, but this bundle seems rather,. mostly DLC :/
    Sorta kinda? $1 are all games, it's just that the beat the average tier has 4 DLC's for one of the three additional games. IMO that's pretty neat, gives you a cheap way to get the game and what I imagine is all the DLC at once. Usually they sell the game for cheap then try to upsell on the DLC, so it's nice seeing it included with the deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    For the -2 of us that have a vita, mary skelter is in that flash sale and it's awesome.
    I second that, i was really pleasantly surprised by this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanatical's "best bundle ever" is...actually quite impressive. Coincidentally, the one Shadowrun game I didn't have too.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-12-05 at 09:38 PM.

Company of Heroes 2 is free on steam for a limited time. I'm sure bundle buying regulars already have a copy but for those who don't there it is.

also the yogscast 2018 bundle is up, with some decent games,. but at a very high cost of about 30$
    https://www.humblebundle.com/yogscas...ingle-jam-2018

10+ Year Old Account
    The Monthly is out:

Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain, Ground Zeroes, Definitive Experience DLC
    Cities: Skylines + After Dark
    Mega Man Legacy Collection
    Zombie Army Trilogy
    Immortal Redneck
    Purrfect Date
    Seven: The Days Log Gone
    NeuroVoider
    Cut & Run Forager (sneak peak)

And an Overwatch lootbox MAYBE!
    Last edited by Tziva; 2018-12-08 at 05:18 AM.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I cancelled (more of a financial decision). Only thing that would interest me is maybe Mega Man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    What? where? how do I claim it? I want mah box =(
    Mine was at the very bottom of my download page for December, right above the direct downloads two.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing on mine =(
    That... is strange. Maybe you have to link your bnet for it show up?

http://www.homiegfunk.com/Doodles/12.07.18-E.jpg

I guess it doesn't show up on the bundle details page either, but I can't imagine why it would be there otherwise.

And I was able to log in and open it, too.

| twitch | bsky
    |

Must have been it, because I didn't had my battlenet account connected to it, still nothing though, I guess you would only earn it if you had it when you made the purchase or something, oh well, now I know, thanks =P
    If you bought the October monthly (when Overwatch was in the bundle): you got two keys in the November monthly and one key in the December monthly.

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...n-Instructions

EDIT: I still have 2 keys from the November bundle. PM and I'll gift them to you.
    Last edited by Woogs; 2018-12-08 at 04:24 PM.

Well, for once i will start a discussion for this Humble Monthly: https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly

Just Cause 3 XXL, Wizard of Legend and Project Cars 2 are the early unlock... And for once i'm tempted to get this once just for JC3 and Wizard of Legend. I loved the mindless chaos of JC2 and i dig the rogue like gameplay of Wizard.... Someone tell me to not purchase this before i do it on a whim!
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

5+ Year Old Account
    I tried guessing the Humble Bundle games for December and Just Cause 3 was the closest game for this month. The other games were not on my radar.

JC3 is a stone cold classic, in my eyes much better than 2 (although I know that's an unpopular opinion). Unfortunately it looks like JC4 is just a complete clusterfuck of a game, getting hammered on Steam.

Humble are now offering a $99 for 1 year subscription for the monthly to anyone. Initially the deal was only for new customers but they have now changed it. Really good value on the whole because it's only $8.25 per month. I buy most of the monthlies so they got me with it. You can pause a month if you don't like the monthly that month so you aren't forced to take it for the next 12 months.

JC3 was a complete shit show at launch as well, turned out being a great game. I'd recommend anyone picking it up if they haven't played it, hopefully JC4 will be fixed in a similar fashion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Humble are now offering a $99 for 1 year subscription for the monthly to anyone. Initially the deal was only for new customers but they have now changed it. Really good value on the whole because it's only $8.25 per month. I buy most of the monthlies so they got me with it. You can pause a month if you don't like the monthly that month so you aren't forced to take it for the next 12 months.
    Good to know. I get it every month anyway so I might as well swap to that plan instead of monthly.

| twitch | bsky
    |

5+ Year Old Account
    The early releases are decent, then you see the monthly games and wonder.. The games are for very different audiences/gamers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcsurvivor View Post
    The early releases are decent, then you see the monthly games and wonder.. The games are for very different audiences/gamers.
    I think it works better this way. Assuming you subscribe -- which is what they really want out of the model -- I think it's better for every month to have a few games you don't care about then to have each month grouped by genre so there will be some months (perhaps many if you don't like a popular genre) where you won't play any of the games. Bundles with all similar types of games are better for one-off bundles IMO. If they want people to maintain an active subscription, it has to feel like there will be at least once game they'll like in every bundle.

(for my part, I divvy up the bundle with my spouse since we both mostly like different kinds of games. Except on a few overlapping genres, it works out pretty well with most months having games we're both interested in. It is a strat I recommend.)

But yeah, it really is a hodgepodge every month with some weird stuff.

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I think it works better this way. Assuming you subscribe -- which is what they really want out of the model -- I think it's better for every month to have a few games you don't care about then to have each month grouped by genre so there will be some months (perhaps many if you don't like a popular genre) where you won't play any of the games. Bundles with all similar types of games are better for one-off bundles IMO. If they want people to maintain an active subscription, it has to feel like there will be at least once game they'll like in every bundle.

(for my part, I divvy up the bundle with my spouse since we both mostly like different kinds of games. Except on a few overlapping genres, it works out pretty well with most months having games we're both interested in. It is a strat I recommend.)

But yeah, it really is a hodgepodge every month with some weird stuff.
    I agree. With the regular bundles, it's good to have a theme, since you know what everything is before you buy. With the monthly, since it's all dark until the month begins, it's better to have something that everyone will want, so more genres makes for mor sales.

On that note, didn't take me long to stop. Wizard of Legend was on my wishlist, and I didn't have Just Cause 3, so this bundle is already worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Fanatical is doing a mystery gift bundle. YOu can pick the amount of games you get (and pay accordingly), and the games are unknown. The bad part is, all you get is keys, and I got a game I already have, with no way of knowing what it is. My other five games: johnsgame, Earthworms, Super Cloudbuilt, Dead Effect 2, Operation Flashpoint: Red River