October 2022 Humble Choice:

-----

Steamgifts discussion about the bundle, with more info.

-----

Looks like a pretty good bundle to me, despite it really only being two games to me. Deathloop is something that moderately interested me, and I can heartily recommend Monster Train if you like Slay the Spire and such. Now to find someone that will trade Deathloop or something, hmm...

If anyone likes the old-school DnD games and still doesn't have them, or wants to check the "enhanced" editions: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/r...-beyond-bundle is a great bundle for the value. Even if you already have the better known ones (NwN, BG, BG2), PS:T and IWD are in the first tier for 1 buck together, which is a steal. Also the first time I've seen Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous bundled.

Yeah that is a great bundle. I've played every one of them for many hours. I'm half tempted to get it just to have them in my steam library.

The other humble bundles look pretty good as well, Melee Mayem and Vermintide Franchise

Quote Originally Posted by Xenogeist View Post
    Yeah that is a great bundle. I've played every one of them for many hours. I'm half tempted to get it just to have them in my steam library.

The other humble bundles look pretty good as well, Melee Mayem and Vermintide Franchise
    Be aware that Pathfinders keys are exhausted.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vermintide 2 free to claim on Steam till Nov 7.

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/vermintide2giveaway
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Got red dead 2 on steam already had it on ps4 before but just wow max settings and ultrawide this game got to be the most gorgeous game i have ever played the amount of detail to everything.

Also got the season pass for Witcher 3 in preperation for the update coming, also a game i had on ps4 before but want all the goodies on pc.
    Do you hear the voices too?

For those that have PS Plus, the games for December are as follows:

Mass Effect Legendary Edition
    Divine Knockout: Founder’s Edition. Multiplayer 3D brawler where you play as mythical figures such as Hercules.
    Biomutant

Decent list this month.

Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post

Divine Knockout: Founder’s Edition. Multiplayer 3D brawler where you play as mythical figures such as Hercules.
    Biomutant

Decent list this month.
    Damn, was just about to buy Mass effect for PC so will grab it on psplus.

Really decent games this month.

New choice is up.

Backbone
    Blade Assault
    First Class Trouble
    GreedFall
    Super Magbot
    TOEM
    Wasteland 3
    Where the Water

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/december-2022

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gondrin View Post

Biomutant

Decent list this month.
    Welp, and I wanted roughly 120 hours of free time this month which will be wasted on replaying Mass Effect for the 5th time.

10+ Year Old Account

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

7+ Year Old Account
    Lego Builder's Journey for free on Epic for 24h:

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/...ilders-journey
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Epic are actually a few days into their "free game every day until Christmas" thing. So be sure to check each day.
    Today was Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics. A damn good trio of games for anyone who has not played them. Fallout 2 is one of my favorite games of all time.

F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch Free on Epic. Looks kinda cool. Haven't played it yet.

https://www.humblebundle.com/membership/january-2023
    -Doom:registered: eternal
    -Tribes of midgard
    -Encased: a sci-fi post-apocalyptic rpg
    -Olliolli world - rad edition
    -Grow: song of the evertree
    -Conan chop chop
    -Hokko life
    -The serpent rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    What was your Steam haul guys? I have already played most games on sale that I wanted to play, most are on the PS5 plus subscription. I got some PC exclusives like Pathologic 2, Vampire Survivors, Norco, Signalis, Pentiment for myself, and I gifted FF7R.

Most games with a heavy discount on Steam are free on PS plus.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2023-01-04 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    What was your Steam haul guys? I have already played most games on sale that I wanted to play, most are on the PS5 plus subscription. I got some PC exclusives like Pathologic 2, Vampire Survivors, Norco, Signalis, Pentiment for myself, and I gifted FF7R.

Most games with a heavy discount on Steam are free on PS plus.

Have got to say. This year on the Steam sale got a ton of gems that are on the 5-10 Euro region from indie companies and got to say while some were early access I am having ton of fun!

Vampire survivors,
    Brotato
    Tiny rogues
    Scarlet tower
    Outer wilds
    Cult of the lamb
    Ghostwire Tokyo
    Ghost runner
    Some missing dlc here and there

Got to say this steam sale really enjoyed it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by - Zephox - View Post
    Have got to say. This year on the Steam sale got a ton of gems that are on the 5-10 Euro region from indie companies and got to say while some were early access I am having ton of fun!

Vampire survivors,
    Brotato
    Tiny rogues
    Scarlet tower
    Outer wilds
    Cult of the lamb
    Ghostwire Tokyo
    Ghost runner
    Some missing dlc here and there

Got to say this steam sale really enjoyed it
    Really great picks, congrats! You might be put off by the simple textures and unassuming premise of the Outer Wilds in the first hour, but trust me, that game will blow your mind and then some. I'm very jealous you will experience it for the first time, you will remember that first playthrough forever.

I'm not going to spoil anything, I nominate the moment this starts playing as the greatest moment in videogame history, bigger than Aeris' death etc. The music, the implications of what you're doing when THAT thing happens, the journey to THAT thing, my god. That game was really lightning in a bottle.

Disco Elysium is also an amazing buy if you haven't played it already. For €10 it's a complete steal. DE, Outer Wilds and Hollow Knight are basically the holy trilogy of indie games for me.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2023-01-04 at 12:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Really great picks, congrats! You might be put off by the simple textures and unassuming premise of the Outer Wilds in the first hour, but trust me, that game will blow your mind and then some. I'm very jealous you will experience it for the first time, you will remember that first playthrough forever.

I'm not going to spoil anything, I nominate the moment this starts playing as the greatest moment in videogame history, bigger than Aeris' death etc. The music, the implications of what you're doing when THAT thing happens, the journey to THAT thing, my god. That game was really lightning in a bottle.

Disco Elysium is also an amazing buy if you haven't played it already. For €10 it's a complete steal. DE, Outer Wilds and Hollow Knight are basically the holy trilogy of indie games for me.
    Your earlier posts convinced me to get outer wilds.

Got DE and Hollow Knight since last year