Deleted
    It only looks interesting because of it, to be honest.

Think I'll buy it. Only 2 games in it that I already have.

Oops, forgot about the code for Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Think I'll buy it. Only 2 games in it that I already have.

Oops, forgot about the code for Edge
    Heh, it's cool. I don't have a computer that can play it at the moment yet so it's not as if it would do anything other than sit in my Steam account : P

New Monday Bundle

$1.89 before the price increases

1Quest
    Mission Control: NanoMech (Early Access)
    Five Nights at Freddy's 2
    Rift's Cave (Early Access)
    Quest for Infamy
    Last edited by BigAssBoy; 2015-01-12 at 04:10 PM.

New bundle on Indiegala:

---snip---

1.89$ US before price jump.

Not a bad bundle, though like on content which is alright imo.

- - - Updated - - -

You sir, stole mah thunder! D:
    Last edited by Hupriest; 2015-01-12 at 04:10 PM.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    lol, I have to do something since you gave away all those games over the holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    Hupriest, were you able to see my PM? I know most people probably ignore them or don't know about them lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    *pat pat*

here have a cookie
    Dangit, now I want a cookie

Deleted
    Mhmm... Already skipped the friday one and failed to get Freddy's, and now it's Freddy's 2... I don't know Seems like a waste to get it for just one.

Don't consider it a waste, just think of it as $1.89 for one game.

Can't redeem the keys though, but I don't seem to be the only one and here's the reason why:
    Changes in Steam key redemption

A little over a year ago, we launched OAuth Steam key redemption, creating one-click Steam key redemption for games purchased through Humble Bundle. However, Steam is removing support for OAuth, so we’ll be returning to the system we used before, which requires you to manually redeem your Steam keys.

Starting today, go to your Steam desktop client and use the "Activate a Product on Steam" feature to redeem your keys.

For more details on how this process works, please check out our support page!
    Source
    Humble Bundle switched all the OAuth links to newly generated keys
    https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...cles/204008710

What'll happen to unused keys from Indiegala? Nobody knows.

I don't dislike this change. Was against it when it was introduced at Humble Bundle and to show I simply moved the amount that automatically was offered to Humble, to the charity of that moment I even sent a complaint when the first few times the frontpage didn't reflect that you had to link the accounts. Started getting used to it, but I still prefer the normal keys.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else seeing a small grey box where the asm.js games used to be at the Humble Bundle library?
    http://i.imgur.com/hCEyoRd.png
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2015-01-12 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    It's not so much the fact that's it's wasted, it's more that I'll get it, but I haven't played the first one yet, and now the other one is at nearly 3$, and, I just don't know, some friends are even telling me it's not even scary, just jumpy.

Sorry, don't have a spare key for the first anymore.

Indiegala switched all gift-URLs to normal keys too now.

Deleted
    Don't worry about it But thanks for the intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Don't consider it a waste, just think of it as $1.89 for one game.

Can't redeem the keys though, but I don't seem to be the only one and here's the reason why:

Source
    Humble Bundle switched all the OAuth links to newly generated keys

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/...cles/204008710

What'll happen to unused keys from Indiegala? Nobody knows.

I don't dislike this change. Was against it when it was introduced at Humble Bundle and to show I simply moved the amount that automatically was offered to Humble, to the charity of that moment I even sent a complaint when the first few times the frontpage didn't reflect that you had to link the accounts. Started getting used to it, but I still prefer the normal keys.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else seeing a small grey box where the asm.js games used to be at the Humble Bundle library?
    http://i.imgur.com/hCEyoRd.png
    well, darn, I liked the new method because it made it very easy to know what ones I had redeemed already

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    well, darn, I liked the new method because it made it very easy to know what ones I had redeemed already
    Yeah, I was a fan of how I could either take care of it all in one click or generate the key to use/give if I wanted. Damnit, now I'm going to have to copy something and click multiple times, THIS IS SO UPSETTING!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, I was a fan of how I could either take care of it all in one click or generate the key to use/give if I wanted. Damnit, now I'm going to have to copy something and click multiple times, THIS IS SO UPSETTING!
    This also means I cant add the games I buy to my account from work since I cant have Steam on my work computer.

10+ Year Old Account
    This maybe means I can give away that store game I bought that I already owned and couldn't gift ... yay
    Last edited by Rixis; 2015-01-12 at 11:25 PM.

Wonder if old links from IndieGala and Humble Bundle now mail a key or if those still activate directly. Read a few posts saying links created before today still work and won't change until OAuth gets completely removed from Steam. It's still there, just can't link an account anymore. (At least, 3 hours ago it still was.)

Deleted
    I... Gave up to temptation. Damn it.