Deleted
    Thanks BBR!

Grats on winning Civ 5, Myobi. Added you on Steam so I can send it your way.

Just a reminder now that Civ 5 is over I updated my signature with the new giveaway that ends next Friday (4-10) at noon PST.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does one go about starting these giveaways? I'm a member of the Steam Group and I've seen the other giveaways on SteamGifts but I'm not exactly sure how to do my own giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    How does one go about starting these giveaways? I'm a member of the Steam Group and I've seen the other giveaways on SteamGifts but I'm not exactly sure how to do my own giveaway.
    Should be able to go here: http://www.steamgifts.com/giveaways/new

Or you can click giveaways in the upper left and choose "Create"

10+ Year Old Account
    For that GMG bundle, I will give a nod to Tidalis. If you're a fan of typical block puzzle games, this one has its own unique spin and is pretty fun. The challenges can get pretty damn stupid though.

Picking up the Bundlestars bundle, a few interesting looking games there. Elements is an RPGMaker game, and has no reviews despite being about two and a half months old. Dodge looks like a simple but addictive concept, like Super Hexagon. If Stuntmania is anything like it promises, it should be fun, a sandbox trick game.

I do not understand why Bundlestars makes you log in every time you go to your account. Once is enough. I mean, I logged in, bought the bundle, then immediately went to my account to retrieve codes, and I had to log in in again.

Lol, Dodge is 5 MB.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2015-04-03 at 07:16 AM.

Holy hell points stockpile a lot! I think i'll just end partecipating in all the giveaways i can just to not let points to be wasted.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tempted to do that, if for no other reason than to help people get their contributor points, or whatever it is where they need to have 5 or more people enter a giveaway.

I play too much WoW, I really need to play other games, I have enough
    Last edited by Rixis; 2015-04-03 at 09:47 AM.

So, eh, my giveaway thing is ending tonight. What do I have to do when that happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    So, eh, my giveaway thing is ending tonight. What do I have to do when that happens?
    I suppose you'll have the steam link of the person who won, you just need to add him as frend and gift him the game. He then needs to mark it as received.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

New bundle on Indiegala:

**Easter Special Price in effect**

$1 tier:

Bret Airborne
    Fall of the New Age Premium Edition
    Guncraft

$2.99+ tier:

One Finger Death Punch
    ibb & obb
    Nihilumbra
    Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
    Bet On Soldier
    Potatoman Seeks the Troof
    Ravaged Zombie Apocalypse
    Lilly Looking Through
    Namariel Legends: Iron Lord Premium Edition

First time I've ever came home from work to find a bundle O.o. All of them are rebundled games but if you do not have One Finger Death Punch, get this bundle. That game alone is worth buying the entire bundle and it is one of the best games made from last year. I've had so much fun playing that game it is ridiculous.

Deleted
    Lilly Looking Through is definitely worth grabbing too, some cutesy art & animations.
    The game is a tad short & the ending seems like it was rushed, but hopefully a second (part 2?) game`ll fix that.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Well there is an option to c/p the key/link into the box and when you click 'Sent gift' the key/link will be revealed to them. You can also add them to steam, e-mail to them, smoke signals(?), etc. So long as you send the gift, mark it sent and they mark it received, you are good. Method of delivery doesn't matter too much and since this is a small group, I doubt anyone here will make a fuss.

Thanks ^^

Rocketbirds is fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    as did I, Thanks BBR
    Good good, enjoy guys :P
    Got a few more keys to dump on there later i guess.

Also, this here pulled my funny bone: http://kingpenguin.itch.io/pacapong
    Last edited by bbr; 2015-04-03 at 05:44 PM.

Here is one from me. Hope I have done things right:

Deleted
    I totally forgot I had this around my inventory, but, would someone like a Dead Island Epidemic beta thingie? I've some. I guess I could do the SG gifts with those to make it a bit more interesting than first come first serve. Although they aren't listed on SG, but since we're all buddies here, I could mark it as something that costs like no points and whoever is interested could go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also have 3 75% coupons, for The Hive, Soul Gambler and Serious Sam 2, if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMeckus View Post
    I totally forgot I had this around my inventory, but, would someone like a Dead Island Epidemic beta thingie? I've some. I guess I could do the SG gifts with those to make it a bit more interesting than first come first serve. Although they aren't listed on SG, but since we're all buddies here, I could mark it as something that costs like no points and whoever is interested could go for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also have 3 75% coupons, for The Hive, Soul Gambler and Serious Sam 2, if anyone is interested.
    I'll take the Hive coupon if you are not going to use it. The beta is open now so those gifts are a tad useless I'm afraid. They are also stuck in my inventory and they are annoying -.-.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just cleaned a bit my leftover steam keys and checked all old bundles in case I missed some.

I need to give more, over 150 unused keys/gifts lefts xD
    Oh, hi.