Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Endless space is currently on sale on steam for about 6 euro, just a note for anyone considering the 12 dollar tier.
    Good to know. Actually costs less that way

Hi guyz!

In case u haven't heard:

Bundlestars just released a Shadow of Mordor Bundle. I cannot check it right now, but it says that it's got all the DLC's... seems good?

Also: Has some1 heard of the game Hyperdimension Neptunia? Is it good? Thx!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaya2 View Post
    Bundlestars just released a Shadow of Mordor Bundle. I cannot check it right now, but it says that it's got all the DLC's... seems good?
    http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...mordor-bundle/

The Equivalent purchase on Steam at full price is $75.00 and here it is $30.00. It's a really good deal if you want to play the game anytime soon. I'll personally wait until steam has a 75% off sale on the package which will put it at $18.75. Might not happen until next winter sale though.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundl...mordor-bundle/

The Equivalent purchase on Steam at full price is $75.00 and here it is $30.00. It's a really good deal if you want to play the game anytime soon. I'll personally wait until steam has a 75% off sale on the package which will put it at $18.75. Might not happen until next winter sale though.
    Thx for completing the info

10+ Year Old Account

Having recently bought Re;birth1 during the Steam sale, I can say it's an extremely quirky JRPG that makes jokes about and at the expense of video games and their players. It had me laughing a lot.

Overall good positive reviews on steam, of which I'm about to copy one

Pros: Great story filled with humour and game references, loveable characters, options for Japanese or English dubs (the English dub is actually quite good for the most part), a fun and engaging combat system, cheap DLC that actually adds useful characters, controller support, trading cards and backgrounds, achievements.

Cons: Repetitive level designs, requires a reasonable amount of grinding for items and levels, some fights are very challenging without DLC characters or the aforementioned grinding.

Personally, I like it
    Just preface all my posts with "Well, I didn't read the thread, but..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi
    You don't need to see any identification.
    This isn't the user you're looking for.
    Move along.
    Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations
    Minor text fixes

In case i win anything during the weekend - ill be back on monday evening, just fyi ^_^
    No internet access this weekend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    In case i win anything during the weekend - ill be back on monday evening, just fyi ^_^
    No internet access this weekend.
    You`ll have to beg Myobi to stop winning things, so that there is anything left to win

Deleted
    Here are my weekend giveaways

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    You`ll have to beg Myobi to stop winning things, so that there is anything left to win
    FYI, steam sale of 40% for Farcry 4 and 50% for Endless Legend, in case anyone wants to buy it for the group. Perhaps some1 who keeps winning (slightly glances at Myobi) ??

XD

I actually just started playing it yesterday and I can say with absolute certainty, that it is a very Japanese game. Case in point:

I'll let you know when I get some more hours into it how good it is.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

10+ Year Old Account
    New Giveaway:

Old Giveaways:

Good luck!

It says 1 day, but it's up till Saturday at 12:00PM PST (so just a hair short of 2 days). There are 2 copies so there will be 2 winners on this one! -- Also this is for the first one, not second.

Last edited by Lucetia; 2015-04-16 at 11:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can whoever has the steam account fashir log onto steamgifts and verify that the key has been sent to them? he/she won a key for pixel piracy but haven't been on there for 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Can whoever has the steam account fashir log onto steamgifts and verify that the key has been sent to them? he/she won a key for pixel piracy but haven't been on there for 2 days.
    According to the Who's Who's thread that is Torgent (on MMOC). If you want to try messaging them there or on steam one.

I think most people sign up and don't check for a few days and when they log on see they won. Since they don't do any notifications. I know that's happened to me a couple times when I do a check every couple days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    According to the Who's Who's thread that is Torgent (on MMOC). If you want to try messaging them there or on steam one.

I think most people sign up and don't check for a few days and when they log on see they won. Since they don't do any notifications. I know that's happened to me a couple times when I do a check every couple days.
    I'll just wait a couple of more days then and poke him if needed.

Fractured Space is free on Steam for the weekend. If you play it during the free weekend you get to keep the game.

I hope Silent Hill: Homecoming goes on sale during the summer, since I'm sure Myobi the jackass will win the one that's up now.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    Fractured Space is free on Steam for the weekend. If you play it during the free weekend you get to keep the game.
    Here is the news post for it
    http://store.steampowered.com/news/16422/

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    I've dabbled in it a bit, it's kinda interesting. Should give it another go this weekend with all the other noobs so I don't get wrekt quite so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Kay, something is pissing me off... I don't freaking win every give away! That's just bullshit!
    I just happen to win the ones I participate, with are many! It's not my fault, blame the RNG for hating you like normal people do >.<!
    Eventually this forum is going to tie you to your computer chair with the mouse just out of reach so you can't click join Giveaway.

Worry about the RNG about when that's going to happen if you keep winning