Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I remember that thing. "time to do something else"

Since when is Steamgifts not showing total numbers anymore in the left column? Now I can't see my total entered easily anymore.
    They removed it with the last update Said that it was for performance reasons.

As for steam vs origin clearly the only way to solve the debate is that each side appoints a champion who will fight for their cause. The battle will be an epic wrestling match in a pool of pink jello.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    As for steam vs origin clearly the only way to solve the debate is that each side appoints a champion who will fight for their cause. The battle will be an epic wrestling match in a pool of pink jello.
    2 times hunger games champ here.

Seriously though, both are good. No need to fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    And finally something from me.

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

New bundle on bundle stars: Indie Legends Bundle

New preorder up for Groupees: Be Afriad Bundle
    $1.25/5 games; Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition confirmed (hint: background art)

I have to step out real quick so I'll make a pretty post in about an hour's time.
    The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

Deleted
    You`re all forgetting Galaxy, GOG`s new client in the Client wars.

Although I guess it is sitting quietly biding its time ;p

BlockStorm open beta on IndieGala
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2015-04-23 at 04:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hupriest View Post
    10000% recommend the Indie Legends Bundle for Kingdom Rush alone - well worth the price but super solid bundle with a ton of really highly rated games.

Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2015-04-23 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    10000% recommend the Indie Legends Bundle for Kingdom Rush alone - well worth the price but super solid bundle with a ton of really highly rated games.
    And Giana sisters has:
    - awesome soundtrack by machinae supremacy
    - totally hardcore platformer
    - as of 1-2 weeks ago: multiplayer mode

steamworld dig looks great too.

The caged bird sings /with a fearful trill /of things unknown /but longed for still /and his tune is heard /on the distant hill /for the caged bird/ sings of freedom.

New preorder up for Groupees: Be Afriad Bundle
    $1.25/5 games; Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition confirmed (hint: background art)
    Should I Be Afraid to preorder it? :P
    Steamworld Dig, Giana Sisters and Kingdom Rush are all 3 worth it alone. Enjoyed each of them. Haven't beat Giana, but from what I played it was decently fun. Kingdom Rush though is amazing and wish they'd port the other two, but no they don't want to change their mind. Steamworld Dig was a lot of fun too, finally completed all the achievements awhile back.

If I didn't have those three I would've already gotten it. Might grab it for the other games, not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guacamelee is awesome too.

I had/have no issue with Origin, except that if I am controlling my network traffic, it spams like fuck trying to reconnect to the point it got up to 70% CPU usage, I was playing WoW and it was damned near unplayable.

- - - Updated - - -

Well done to the MMO-C-HB-SG group, over 3000$ of stuff sent out

New bundle on Humble:

PWYW:

Primal Carnage
    God Mode
    Boid (Early Access)

BTA:

Chariot
    Blade Symphony
    GoD Factory: Wingmen

$10+ tier:

Homebrew- Vehicle Sandbox (Early Access)

- - - Updated - - -

A pass for me since I have everything but Homebrew and I'll just wait on a good sale for that one.

Deleted
    I was wondering why you were taking that long to post the bundles Hupriest :P

Hm...no idea on the HB bundle. Usually don't play Multiplayer games because the people I usually do aren't interested in those

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Should I Be Afraid to preorder it? :P

Steamworld Dig, Giana Sisters and Kingdom Rush are all 3 worth it alone. Enjoyed each of them. Haven't beat Giana, but from what I played it was decently fun. Kingdom Rush though is amazing and wish they'd port the other two, but no they don't want to change their mind. Steamworld Dig was a lot of fun too, finally completed all the achievements awhile back.

If I didn't have those three I would've already gotten it. Might grab it for the other games, not sure.
    Giana sisters was hard as heck but a great game. I think against the final boss I had like 125 deaths.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Hm...no idea on the HB bundle. Usually don't play Multiplayer games because the people I usually do aren't interested in those
    I will be a shill for Chariot on this one because it is a Canadian made game :P.

Umm, Primal Carnage is alright but it has been abandoned since they have launched a new game: Primal Carnage: Extinction. It should be noted though that owning the first one will give you a 50% off discount on Extinction if you are interested.

I bought GoD Factory awhile ago, but haven't touched it. I guess now is as good as any since I just finished my last game and need something new to play.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    That indie legends bundle's insane. Monaco, Giana Sisters, Steamworld, Kingdom Rush *and* Guacamelee, all in one bundle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    That indie legends bundle's insane. Monaco, Giana Sisters, Steamworld, Kingdom Rush *and* Guacamelee, all in one bundle.
    Your name made me think of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Med2XipHJJM

Not sure if I should buy the new Humble, since I,m only missing Chariot and GoD Factory.. (Homebrew too, but that's too expensive anyway)

10+ Year Old Account
    By popular demand this weekend's giveaway is:

Also a big congratulations to the winners of the Telltale Giveaway:

Back to the Future: Iamaya

Jurassic Park: Nabeshin4 (Not sure who you are in the group)

The Walking Dead: Greevir

TWD 400 Days: Iamaya - Nicely done winning 2 of my giveaways!

Your keys have been sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    By popular demand this weekend's giveaway is:

Also a big congratulations to the winners of the Telltale Giveaway:

Back to the Future: Iamaya

Jurassic Park: Nabeshin4 (Not sure who you are in the group)

The Walking Dead: Greevir

TWD 400 Days: Iamaya - Nicely done winning 2 of my giveaways!

Your keys have been sent out.
    You're a gentleman and a scholar. Here's hoping that everyone else's computers die so they can't register for your giveaway. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Oh damn son, brb need to sacrifice my last unicorn.
    So that is how you've been winning! :P