Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The tension is too much! Cant....breathe....MUST KNOW!

10+ Year Old Account
    ahhh, so this is what they do when theyre not feeding in dota 2.

i always wondered :>

10+ Year Old Account
    How long does phase two take for garrosh? shytr is at about 68% right now

Edit: Wait will the cinematic be in russian too? Because that is what they are playing in.... I hope not, I don't speak russian!
    Last edited by Halefire94; 2013-09-11 at 10:40 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Well, safe to say nobody will have it tonight.
    What's up? Garrosh literally unkillable?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr
    These guys are making a good go at it
    they just had him at 40%

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalinea View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/shtyr
    These guys are making a good go at it
    Just wiped :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    What's up? Garrosh literally unkillable?
    the patch has been up for like a day in EU, give them time!
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Halefire94 View Post
    How long does phase two take for garrosh? shytr is at about 68% right now

Edit: Wait will the cinematic be in russian too? Because that is what they are playing in.... I hope not, I don't speak russian!
    I was thinking the exact same thing XD That last attempt got phase 2 down to 40%. Might see it some time soon, maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least this Russian guy has a good taste in music
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    I cant wait anymooooore

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    at least this Russian guy has a good taste in music
    Yes he does lol. Head banging to some Rob Zombie while going after Garrosh. Good mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I cant wait anymooooore
    were all gonna be mighty bummed when they finally kill garrosh and the cinematic is in russian :>
    dragonmaw - EU

Vol'jin is the new WARCHIEF.Thrall is the new ORC race-leader.Garrosh is not dead at last.Zaela and Garrosh got married and they will have a baby. The news is from a chinese WOW forum called NGA. I am a chinese too. My english is very poor. Sorry guys!

the cinematic----- Horde leaders have a meeting.Alliance leader Jaina and Varian are there too. (Sylvanas is not there because Thrall don't want to see Alliance be angry with her,so Thrall let her go away.) Thrall kneel to Vol'jin and says"If you lead,I will follow". Then Vol'jin says"The HORDE needs its true warchief back".But Thrall refuse it. At last Horde leaders are all agree to make Vol'jin be Warchief.And they all say HORDE is a PEACE LOVE FAMILY(make me wanna puke).

The alliance side,after the meeting,Varian is very angry ,he impacted his sword into the ground,and warn the Horde leaders if the Horde have a "Garrosh"or"Garrosh behavior" again,he will destory the Horde.Then he pull out the sword and leave away.

Evrelia just killed Siegecrafter, onwards to Paragons and Garrosh! Hope they kill it before the Russians cause i wanna see it in english xD
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    were all gonna be mighty bummed when they finally kill garrosh and the cinematic is in russian :>
    or he's gonna skip it ;p

Didn't blizzard say that we'd have to wait until patch 5.5 to know who the new warchief will be? Am I the only one who saw that blue post?

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Didn't blizzard say that we'd have to wait until patch 5.5 to know who the new warchief will be? Am I the only one who saw that blue post?
    They said that the Warchief wont appear in game until the next patch, the Horde SoO Cinematic will show who the new Warchief is.
    World of Warcraft: Level 60 Blood Elf Holy Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    No...we saw it...I just want to see lore. Who kills Garrosh?(besides the players), what's the interaction between Horde and Alliance at the end of the raid? That's what I want to know. Cinematics are supposed to be different on either side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    Vol'jin is the new WARCHIEF.Thrall is the new ORC race-leader.Garrosh is not dead at last.Zaela and Garrosh got married and they will have a baby. The news is from a chinese WOW forum called NGA. I am a chinese too. My english is very poor. Sorry guys!

the cinematic----- Horde leaders have a meeting.Alliance leader Jaina and Varian are there too. (Sylvanas is not there because Thrall don't want to see Alliance be angry with her,so Thrall let her go away.) Thrall kneel to Vol'jin and says"If you lead,I will follow". Then Vol'jin says"The HORDE needs its true warchief back".But Thrall refuse it. At last Horde leaders are all agree to make Vol'jin be Warchief.And they all say HORDE is a PEACE LOVE FAMILY(make me wanna puke).

The alliance side,after the meeting,Varian is very angry ,he impacted his sword into the ground,and warn the Horde leaders if the Horde have a "Garrosh"or"Garrosh behavior" again,he will destory the Horde.Then he pull out the sword and leave away.
    I hope this is a troll, because that will be the most horrible possible ending to this expansion imaginable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post

Stop making stuff up.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi