Thread: 553 items

10+ Year Old Account

553 items

Hello everyone, I wanted to know if it is better to break the tier 15 bonus for 553 items Siege of Orgrimmar.

thanks

My pj: eu battle net/wow/es/character/exodar/Viherna/advanced[/url]

The 4tp bonus totally worth it, the 2tp bonus worth it if u have both pieces to exchange

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, but I do not understand your answer.
    That 4TP bonus totally worth it? T15? or T16?.
    my question is if 553 items are better, because they give me a lot more stats, but not if it is good to break the T15 bonus.

Sorry for my poor english what I was trying to say is: The 4tp t15 bonus totally worth be dropped, he is very "meh" and better secondary stats worth it more than the bonus itself.

The 2tp bonus is good, not a great improve, but it's a improve, so, I recommend drop it only with both 553 items, to see a justified secondary stats gain to lose that good bonus.

Deleted
    What he means is: t15 4 set is crap, get rid for new 553 gear. t15 2 set on the other hand is pretty good, so don't ditch it until you can replace both those items with superior upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    What he means is: t15 4 set is crap, get rid for new 553 gear. t15 2 set on the other hand is pretty good, so don't ditch it until you can replace both those items with superior upgrades.
    Thanks for translate my post.

/Ashamed Chequer

10+ Year Old Account
    thanks for everything!!!!