Disenchanting Ordos Loot

Has anyone tried to Disenchant the 559 Warforged loot from ordos? Does Spirits of war Drop from disenchanting the loot?

Haunting Spirits weren't obtained from oondasta loot and blood spirits weren't obtained from galleon loot. If I had to guess I'd say no you probably won't get spirits of war from ordos loot.

The difference is Ordos loot is Warforged instead of normal like oodasta was.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

why would you de ordos loot anyway O_o doubt ppl have warforged in all slots by now
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    why would you de ordos loot anyway O_o doubt ppl have warforged in all slots by now
    Because half the loot he drops competes with tier slots and for most people Tier 15/16 bonuses trump warforged gear.

Deleted
    disenchanting ordos loot gives spirit of war

Deleted
    I would be very mad that someone would DE the ordos loot, done him twice so far used all my coins just some gold. Other guildie did him twice aswell and got 3 pieces. sooo maad

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Haunting Spirits weren't obtained from oondasta loot and blood spirits weren't obtained from galleon loot. If I had to guess I'd say no you probably won't get spirits of war from ordos loot.
    You couldn't with those bosses because they were gear not dropped in instances and could have that restriction on them. Ordos drops Warforged gear and is allowed to drop Spirits of War.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Because half the loot he drops competes with tier slots and for most people Tier 15/16 bonuses trump warforged gear.
    People could also have gotten 2 pieces of the same loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthyrevan View Post
    Has anyone tried to Disenchant the 559 Warforged loot from ordos? Does Spirits of war Drop from disenchanting the loot?
    I de'd a chest from ordos and I got 2 spirits.