Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In case nobody bothers to look at their character when they're eating. Look down at your feet when eating the noodle cart food. You have a little bowl of noodles right in front of you! Except Tauren, our rather large hooves cover up our bowls

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    Protip: you can have everyone buy 5 then sell them over and over again. You can then later drop a Jeeves and buy back a stack (and then later with another Jeeves and later with another Jeeves) without using another Noodle Cart. As long as you don't log out or sell a bunch of other things, they will stay in the buyback tab.

This greatly increases the efficiency of Noodle Carts.
    Fixed. Didn't work today atleast. Couldn't put them in my personal bank via jeeves either. It detected those to.

during raid..buy 5..eat 1..then you can get another one straight away..meaning you have 300 food buff and 5 more in bags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a personal opinion for anyone thinking of doing this, don't bother. It is a monumental waste of time and frustration. Two needlessly idiotic, asinine boss fight for something that really isn't even that impressive

Anyone else have an issue with not getting a buff after eating the noodles? During Wednesday's raid I had to eat 2 to get the buff to show up.

Never had a problem myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roselle View Post
    Anyone else have an issue with not getting a buff after eating the noodles? During Wednesday's raid I had to eat 2 to get the buff to show up.
    There are some abilities and special items that make you stand up and stop eating. Chances are something like that was used. It used to drive me nuts to have eating interrupted, but it seems to happen less these days.

Just a personal opinion for anyone thinking of doing this, don't bother. It is a monumental waste of time and frustration. Two needlessly idiotic, asinine boss fight for something that really isn't even that impressive
    I think these are pretty much valuable in any kind of guild, given how efficient they are. Spiralpheonix says it much better than me though:

Yes, 5 of each 300 food (+ brewer's breakfast) makes 5 carts. Each cart dispenses (for a 10 man raid) up to 59 food (5 for the cart dropper, 6 for everyone else - buy 5, eat 1, buy 1 more - cart dropper cannot do this), so 5 carts gives you up to 295 food. Realistically you'll get quite a bit lower than that, but even @200 food, it's 25 food input for 200 food output. The cart noodles also cost a not-insignificant amount of gold, but it's still worth it.
    I'll admit though, it was underwhelming to me too until I realized just how efficient they are. I guess it kind of just depends on what you do in the game. In my raid group at least half of the people I raid with have access to Nomi, so we just send our daily food to the designated noodle cart maker, and it makes it super cheap and easy to get them made. I wish everyone had a Nomi, but... Can't expect everyone to waste their time grinding out the tokens for that little bastard... Man, when he gives me brewer's breakfast... Just wanna throw that stupid bell in the dumpster.

There are some abilities and special items that make you stand up and stop eating. Chances are something like that was used. It used to drive me nuts to have eating interrupted, but it seems to happen less these days.
    My haunted momento forever lives in my bank because of this. I once had it interrupt 5 300 food buffs in a row. Never again.
    Last edited by Finick; 2013-09-28 at 01:45 AM.