Sub PvE - Rupture?

With the new Glyph of Hemorrhaging Veins, does Sub still use Rupture?

Quote Originally Posted by Clash1 View Post
    Yes. Rupture is used for more than just SV as it does quite a bit more than Eviscerate per cast.

Rupture does so much dmg as sub. it's not even fair to combat/mut.

Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Clash1 View Post
    I did to me the same question....

I think we can check this... Using the glyph, and reforging to mastery... we will have a "infinite" SnD, and super eviscerate "spam"... and FW buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    Rupture does so much dmg as sub. it's not even fair to combat/mut.
    I honestly can't imagine rupture being required more in sub then assasination. It's not a horrible question as sub used to be ruptureless in the old days of hemo applying sv.

I need to have th actual math but i believe everyone here is right in saying that it's a dps increase to weave rupture in since it is now worth more then an evis. But keep in mind that with higher crit under FW there may be a chance where average evis could be equal to that of a rupture again.

Once more i don't have the math on this to back up either argument right now.

Rupture is worth using. Remember sub has a 50% increase to rupture damage which makes it much better. I did the math a month or so ago and I think the break even point between rupture and evis is half duration, if rupture will tick for <12 seconds use evis instead.
    Fierydemise-ShaowCraft Engine Guy
    Rogue Chat-Blogging about Rogue PvE and Theorycrafting (Twitter)
    Rogue IRC: #Ravenholdt on Quakenet

And with the hemo veins glyph, it's never correct to use crimson tempest anymore single target, no matter how long the target will live for, right?