Poll: Instanced vs World

Gear drop - Baradin Hold/Vault vs World Bosses

So, before we had the bosses in an instance, and they dropped tier/pvp gear like Wintergrasp Vault and Baradin Hold. Now we have them on the outside like Sha/Celestials.

Which one do you think is better/more successful/convenient?

I like the outside bosses, it adds more to the world I think.

World bosses just so I don't care about joining a pug with already other 5 warlocks, or hell so I don't even bother looking for a pug in first place

World bosses as they are now... meaning I can get there at the last minute and tap it for loot

But seriously, the instanced bosses were great because I didn't have to worry about spawn timers. I could simply check my map to see if we held the zone, then head back to town to find a pug. Earlier world bosses, I had no idea when they were up, constantly missed them, or simply missed out due to "full group".

Atleast now, if I'm late to the party I can still contribute and get the rewards.

Convenience wise, outside wins hands-down especially with the tagging to faction rather than a fixed roster which eliminates lose-ends.
    However that allows anyone to take part and earn a reward, irrespective of whether they meet the expected gear requirements or not. Can be frustrating that getting in a single hit will give you equal loot chances compared to someone who put their all in. Though how do you dictate loot based on results fairly, since role/spec/ilvl etc and many other factors play a part in your overall contribution.
    Given how those are not part of any progression, then that is fine that nobody has that sort of control.

I love world bosses compared to trying to find some horrid pug for the instanced one. World bosses are faster, more flexible and just more interesting.

WSG/BH never quite worked right, and it also gets into that "ERMAGERD how dare they expect PVE players to PVP!!??" issue. There were cool things about it and maybe they could come up with some cross realm equivalent? But I think the outdoor bosses are working pretty well now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.