Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Isle of Thunder King 9/10
    Timless isle 6/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    Reputation - I've already grinded Emperor Shaohao to exalted and I loved the grind.

World PvP - The Bloody Coin farming is the most hilarious thing i've seen in this expansion so far. The rage that comes from General chat when people get killed is beyond hilarious, especially the people on PvP servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TOM_RUS View Post
    That isle lags as fuck. Unplayable.
    Your fault for playing on a high pop realm, the isle doesn't lag at all on medium pop realms.

At first I liked it, having the world bosses right at the hub, with the ultimate one ominously on top of the island, and how rare mobs are here and there, either killable or vendors. Then I realized it all is just too damn random; I don't like running around like a headless chicken. Also, grinding Shaohao's vanilla-like rep is way too painful, so to hell with that. Timeless Isle kinda has the right idea, but it needs a lot of refining. Direction is the keyword.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    which is irrelevant since they allowed people to make character of both factions on the same server.
    The hurddle of creating a new character, remembering the name of some person and actually start talking to them after logging out and loggin in on your other toon is vastly underrated it seems. Generally you are right though, not much of a con-point, just mentioned it for completness sake.

Deleted
    I disagree. It's ganking grindfest. Nothing else.

Deleted
    Well dunno. At first I thought it was great fun. After that I realized that all you can do is loot the moss covered chests. Basically, find a map where they are all marked on, log each of your characters and go loot them once a week. Repeat each week and you're done.

Not really that much fun, but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found a nice little spot up between the broken bridge area bridge before that I can sit and wait for those on seagull taxi's and if I spot a horde on one I take it out and kill the bird....I have enough high burst dmg as a hunter to do so ...its fun to see horde fall to their death over that high area...big heavy Tauren stick out like a sore thumb on those taxi's....along with Trolls and Orc...very easy to spot them. And I play on a PVE realm ....lol...

Deleted
    I despise what the timeless isle represents. I did my legendary cloak quest and except for weekly raid bosses, i aint returning.

Vocal minority cried and blizzard listened. Not the first time it has happened. Instead of some dailies we now have none. Instead we get to wander around purposeless isle which might be griefers paradise but at least in my case i have no idea what im supposed to do there.

I agree that on beginning of MoP the amount of dailies was rather burdensome but did they have to remove them entirely. Sometimes i dont understand blizzard logic of extreme solutions. Its like they're unable to compromise.

Too many dailies > no dailies.
    World PvP dying > you can gank your own faction

To one extreme to another. Wasnt there really no middle ground solution for these problems.

If 1st the barrens and now the isle are a representation of what future WoW zones will be like im afraid its due time for me to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    I agree that the Proving Grounds feature is great, and it should be the standard for gating instead of item level requirements.

^^This. Ditch ilvl requirements, use PG for gating.

Deleted
    It's fun until you try to get at least one Highwind Albatross.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyathon View Post
    I despise what the timeless isle represents. I did my legendary cloak quest and except for weekly raid bosses, i aint returning.
    I think that's how most will see the isle in about a week. You'll have those that keep coming because their ocd requires them to be exalted with all factions and a few who want to farm the mounts. There just isn't much to do on the isle outside of pvp (what a joke) and completing some achievements? See yea next reset ordos and celestials.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    I agree that the Proving Grounds feature is great, and it should be the standard for gating instead of item level requirements.
    This is just a redundant idea because item level makes Proving Ground easier, so the gating wont improve. Using PG as the the gating system will select people with higher ilvl anyway with the rare exception of getting someone that is skilled at lower ilvl. To compensate that Blizzard would have to decrease requirements for PG gold f.ex., and you would end up with a snow ball effect that would basically result in a gating threshold pretty much standard as now.

Quote Originally Posted by Unalorian View Post
    This is just a redundant idea because item level makes Proving Ground easier, so the gating wont improve. Using PG as the the gating system will select people with higher ilvl anyway with the rare exception of getting someone that is skilled at lower ilvl. To compensate that Blizzard would have to decrease requirements for PG gold f.ex., and you would end up with a snow ball effect that would basically result in a gating threshold pretty much standard as now.
    Am I wrong in my thought that PG standardizes ilvl like CM?

10+ Year Old Account
    I must be one of the strange ones because I can't for the life of me enjoy the Timeless Isle at all. Honestly it feels like a very boring grind, reminds me of Terra for some reason. Personally I would rather do more structured dailies than that Isle or better yet 5 man Heroic catch ups. It feels too crowded and its too much like Isle of Thunder, can't say I've enjoyed the Isle at all. Maybe it will grow on me but I doubt it nothing in this patch makes me want to stay and play.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

most.boring.patch.ever.

Deleted
    I hate the Isle personally. I like quests and progression, and dailies. I like there to be purpose. Sandbox doesn't suit WoW in my opinion, and the rares scale horribly as well as dying too quickly.

Deleted
    I think its awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm loving the patch so far too.
    SoO so far and progressing in a new huge raid, all the events going on the Timeless Isle, testing myself and pushing me in the Proving Grounds, etc. and obviously eternal love to the Censer!

10+ Year Old Account
    Timeless Isle is the same shit than all others from this Expansion. my2cent