Dk 2h frost questions.

Hi.
    I know these questions probably gets asked 24/7 and the moderators are getting bored of closing these threads but I'll just ask anyway:
    I got some questions for 2handed frost:

1. Should I not spam press my buttons? but instead take it slow and press what ever that flashes? Or what ever that is available so I don't waste procs?
    2. I've seen people say "Don't use outbreak ever" should I not use it?
    3. Should I go with crit / haste or Haste / mastery? People and website say Crit / haste, but when I simmed myself as that stat prio I lost a lot of dps.
    4. Is it meaning that I should just sit here from time to time and have NOTHING to press?
    5. When should I start dumping Runic power? Is it only when I'm above a certain number or can I even dump RP when I'm at 20 RP only, just to have something to press?
    6. Should I be using Plague Leech?
    7. When using Blood tap, should I always have a certain number of charges on me all the time, or just spend them as they come up?
    8. What gems should I be using?
    9. Should I always use Soul Reaper once I'm able to?
    10. Lets say I've used all my runes and Pillar of frost comes off cd, should I was till I almost have all runes up before using it, or just use it so I don't waste any time not using it?
    11. I hate using Blood tap, I always forget about it. Is there a way to always remember to use it? I usually had it macroed into FS before, but people say its shit that way.
    12. If I use plague leech, how is it effective? I just get 2x death runes which will be spent on reapplying the dots. Do I just use it to get some RP?
    13. Do I only use Plague leech when I have outbreak available? Since then I can use these 2x death runes on a Obli?

My armory is:
    Since I can't spot links yet etc I'll just tell you what to search on:
    Willowlol on Stormreaver horde EU.

I hope you can answer my questions, and if you do please have them in the order.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Purdy; 2013-09-15 at 12:51 PM.

icey-veins would do you wonders

Deleted
    Every pro and noob goes to Noxxic.com. They are the top of the top theorycrafters that always come with 100% correct information and they never copy from someone elses site.

loljk

1. Do the correct rotation. Don't just spam and don't just click what flashes. Read up on the prio. (Icy Veins or Elitistjerks usually have good guides. EJ updates rarely, but if it is updated, that's your very best source)

2. Use Outbreak. It's awesome.

3. Edit: Seems like haste/mastery are very different in values depending on your gear. Use Simulationcraft or similar tool to find your stat weights. Crit is almost always the best though.

4. Yeah, you will have nothing to press every now and then. Make sure you use your Horn of Winter during that time and you will basically never have any wait time at all.

5. Never dump Runic Power. Just make sure you don't overcap. Follow your basic rotation.

6. Yes, if you want a small gain you should.

7. Spend them in a matter you feel will let you hurl out more Obliterates. They're very good for when KM procs, but when no runes are available, but make sure you don't overcap them.

8. Use simulationcraft to find out. There's no definite answer to that question.

9. Yes. Unless the boss has less than 5 sec to die, but that's self-explanatory.

10. Use it. You will rarely have large waiting period if you use your rotation properly.

11. It's mostly a matter of learning it, same with Plague Leech. If you can't handle it, then switch to the other talents. They're not as good, but it's only a small loss and it's likely better if you're not using Blood Tap optimally.

12. Yes, you basically get the runes to reapply the DoTs. Since you have Outbreak, you get free runes every now and then and that's why it's a dps increase compared to Unholy Blight.

13. No, you use Plague Leech 1-3 seconds before your diseases run out, regardless if Outbreak is ready or not. Do not use Plague Leech on CD.

About your first question; it's very hard to answer that since frost DKs has two of the most situational rotations of all classes. All of your rotational spells are dependant on each other, which means they change in priority depending on what spells you can use, what procs are available and your runic power/runes. I really recommend reading into a detailed guide about the rotation and Icy Veins usually isn't enough for this.

http://elitistjerks.com/f72/t132171-...owling_blargh/

I haven't read this myself since I quit DKs in 5.2, but I'm pretty sure it's one, if not the most, detailed guides about what you should and shouldn't do.

Want to be a very good DK? Read it.
    Last edited by mmoce8f8bee469; 2013-09-15 at 02:47 PM.