Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    *screenshots*
    Hats make such a big impact on aesthetics for glams and I hope they expand the choices more for Viera
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2021-04-10 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Hats make such a big impact on aesthetics for glams and I hope they expand the choices more for Viera
    True, id never be Viera for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Also, making it possible for Viera to use all the hairstyles. Hair makes the glam too, the fact that Viera can't use a lot of the special hairstyles is garbage. It's why I switched back to Miqo'te recently after playing one since the start of Shadowbringers, wanted to change my hair and couldn't use Rainmaker or the Lightning hairstyle among several others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope this isn't a necro, but i always wanted to post here as soon as i start using gpose. Still far form perfect, but this is my lizard:

Now i know which ones of you post on the FF forums frequently.

10+ Year Old Account
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ZPV8lWe.png[IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Wcs2vA9.png[IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/eZBTEJ3.png[IMG]
    Kinda looks like Nero, only without the third "eye" pure-blooded Garleans have. Maybe one day Hyurs can get a Garlean appearance option. Probably happen after Endwalker regardless.

Last edited by Calauza; 2021-07-23 at 09:08 PM.

Kelso need a last name though
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Had to call myself Gannondorf Dragmire, as someone already had the single "n" variant taken!

Fairly close face wise. Been ploughing through the game trying to get to Ishgard to unlock the Dark Knight. Just did the "Bahamut" dungeon and I feel fairly vindicated on how close I came to capturing the character. Looks just like he stepped into the Sacred Realm to take the Triforce!

7+ Year Old Account

Got no super fancy armor just yet.

But i do have Midgardsormr to keep me company.

Formerly known as Arafal

Pirate wives. Im the small wife.

I wasn't expecting G'raha to turn and face the camera with /gpose, an unexpected surprise that made for a nice screenshot with my favorite character. <3

"We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

shes changed a bit over the years but i always end up coming back to my happy miqo

Just some nice lighting while in my house:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    By the way, anyone have a really good looking male Hyur Highlander?. Those are hard to make....
    Here's a shot of my male highlander retainer. He's pretty hot IMO.