Page 77 of 78 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I have achieved Reaper status, and also unmitigated levels of void rage:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

friend of mine made some pictures for me of my toon

Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-03-04 at 01:44 PM.

Took this in Stone Vigil after the second boss. Wish Ishgard was an available background for adventure plates.

"We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally have been able to reroll to reaper due to static changes - so it's time for a new glam:

My current running glam for a while~

edit: my picture vanished rip
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2022-09-03 at 08:46 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralgy View Post

My current running glam for a while~
    Hmmm an invisible glam impressive.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

I really like the crafted fending armor set this tier (okay outside of the helmet which looks weird). I'll probably drop it in the glamour dresser when I replace it with raid gear. Although, I don't much care for the Abyssos set, that huge circle on the back is a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Hmmm an invisible glam impressive.
    my picture vanished rofl

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for a new DRK glam - love these tail armors...

It's a love story..

Curent campaign: filling up the orange roster, which going to take quite a while. So by doing it I haven't had any chance to work on anything else beside casual island and it's glam, hoping for it to come out nicely soon. Yet also to start working on single relic, raid, glams, mentor, maybe becoming deep dungeon junkie since that was always appealing to me. Tittle on top of it looks quite nice too. Moving on.

I race changed to Lala for a bit just because it's fun. Here's me putting on a concert while standing on the new "rug" from the Loporrit dailies

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Not the best at taking screenshots. Finishing up my sprout friendly, zero raiding required, elemental eureka glamour.

realy love the graphics here

Being lala was fun for a time but I don't like how gear looks on them so I race changed to a race you don't tend to see around too often

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Kudos to OG gamers who ran it back in the day, nonetheless Zodiac grind is still fun activity. I play with extra filters sometimes when I need more color and lighting for that dopamine injection.

Quote Originally Posted by aceofs View Post
    realy love the graphics here
    All natural and no filters, Kugane.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post

Being lala was fun for a time but I don't like how gear looks on them so I race changed to a race you don't tend to see around too often
    My MSQ alt is Lalafel. Cutest bork in the universe to be honest. But I'm of same opinion regarding fashion, unless you slap around with onesie type of clothing. I also like to play zoomed in for that extra added fantasy so Lalafel is a right candidate since it doesn't obstruct my screen too much. Will keep it as a active alt for sure.

This is soooo cute.

Edit: I meant to reply to a lalafell picture but that didn't show up in my post x.x
    Last edited by GamingStudy; 2023-05-01 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Context

My Aura like before, but been getting into the modding scene more. Its killer what people do and what you can do lol. Its like a freaking online modded skyrim, im synced with almost 400 people now, its crazy how this thing is widespread but you just dont know until you have it yourself lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current Paladin setup:

My DRK (Main):

My Inquisitor Glam for GNB with the chainblade