Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Considering Kil'ruk and Xaril, Rikkal and Hisek, and Ka'roz and Korven all came adjacent to each other in this weeks order I highly doubt it's actually 100% random like people seem to think it is. It's probably not even possible for Korven to be in the first 3, most likely case imo is that 2 of the first 3 are always either Kil'ruk + Xaril or Rikkal + Hisek, and Ka'roz probably always comes before Korven meaning that Korven can only be 4th at the earliest.
    It was like that for PTR testing. So unless they decided to scrap that entire order it will be a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    I'm not sure if Heroic Paragons is as bad as it was on PTR, but as far as I know the "Spine 2.0" mechanic is not Korven's mechanics at all, it's the Catalysts and Fiery Edges?
    Fiery Edges is pretty easy to deal with when you know how the mechanic works (you can make it basically do no damage) and the catalysts mechanic is just going to be something where you blow all your raid CDs because you're only ever going to get 1 (at least until people work out the mechanic, it's a bit sketchy at the moment.
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-09-16 at 10:02 PM.

Nothing can be as bad as heroic Spine of Deathwing. NOTHING. I refuse to believe it.

at least you can control when the burn phase starts and how you set it up

that mechanic isnt going to make the encounter harder.....just longer.....
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Might be possible to kill the amber with the Aim extra action -> reave or some similar combo.