Thread: how strong

Deleted

how strong

how strong is the 2 part t16? i just gotflex chest(t16) and got normal version of t16 legs. but i also have a normal chest with haste/hit(3 sockets) is it worth going with setbouns even tho going down in item lvl?

Deleted
    For affliction and demo, very strong and definatly worth it. For destro, it's garbage.

Deleted
    ah okey=) thx mate=)

Deleted
    Yes both the 2piece and 4piece t16 are very good for us, mainly for Affliction and Demo. They are the main priority in terms of gearing!

For demo its probably biggest but still good for aff. Once you do get your 2xT16 trot on over to the warlock weak aura thread and make yourself one for the buff for demo. (don't bother for aff) Gaming the 20% damage buff is HUGE for demo in terms of fishing for procs with soulfire then going into form to dump DF with the 20% buff. Bit more involved than T15 but very powerful.

Aff will get very high uptime on the buff even with minimal crit. Especially with multiple targets and especially if you go to the 13737 haste breakpoint (vs the 9778 one). Its a purely single target thing and even with the 2pc gosac doesn't pass gosup at least not yet (555ilvl at time of simming/testing). Still about 1.x% off so maybe revisit when you are 565+ or thereabouts.

Destro sadly gets jack and ship from the 2pc. Its a slim RNG chance to buff crit on some filler spells which wouldn't even overwrite the 4pc bonus to all. Since destro does like the 4pc you kind of get it anyhow but if you are a die hard destro person might not blow my EPGP load/coins/etc chasing the 2pc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    Destro sadly gets jack and ship from the 2pc. Its a slim RNG chance to buff crit on some filler spells which wouldn't even overwrite the 4pc bonus to all. Since destro does like the 4pc you kind of get it anyhow but if you are a die hard destro person might not blow my EPGP load/coins/etc chasing the 2pc.
    Stayed the whole evening destruction and got an uptime of 5.6%. ("Schlechter Einfluss"). That's even way lower than my 530 UVLS (14.6%) ....

Quote Originally Posted by Werst View Post
    For demo its probably biggest but still good for aff. Once you do get your 2xT16 trot on over to the warlock weak aura thread and make yourself one for the buff for demo. (don't bother for aff) Gaming the 20% damage buff is HUGE for demo in terms of fishing for procs with soulfire then going into form to dump DF with the 20% buff. Bit more involved than T15 but very powerful.

Aff will get very high uptime on the buff even with minimal crit. Especially with multiple targets and especially if you go to the 13737 haste breakpoint (vs the 9778 one). Its a purely single target thing and even with the 2pc gosac doesn't pass gosup at least not yet (555ilvl at time of simming/testing). Still about 1.x% off so maybe revisit when you are 565+ or thereabouts.

You simmed with Multristike + BBOY?

Looks like Multristike could increase a bit the Gosac dps over Gosup.