Poll: Is Siege of Orgrimmar too easy?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The other bosses are too easy compared to Garrosh normal IMO. It started getting more interesting on the last 5, but honestly they are like the rest of the instance should have been (after the introduction of flex).

i got 2 heroics down atm, yes it is too easy And i did not find them exciting, only liked garrosh and siegecrafter,
    Don't worry, you can count Norushen to be down too. Sha of Pride will be the first boss harder than normal Garrosh.

We're a 3 Raids/Week guild that got to 11/13hc in ToT with a four week summer break before the patch. The first Boss we really had to think about what we were doing was Thok, Siegecrafter was a bit harder, Paragons was a total joke and Garrosh took us three full nights because we tried to 3-heal it with undergeared dds. At thurday we went into our first hc and needed ~25 wipes to kill Immerseus. So no, i think SoO is perfectly fine atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    This is going to be a joke if blizz adds another 30% buff/debuff like they did in the last raid tier of the past expansions
    That is not going to happen, as have been said with the item upgrade-function in session content gets nerfed anyway when you upgrade yourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroics have been out for almost 3 weeks now and only two guilds in the west have cleared 14/14 and these are the best players in the world.

It looks like Blizzard has hit a perfect difficulty with this. Heroic guilds from last tier are working on or will be working on heroics soon and normal mode raiders will get to experience more than 2 bosses this time around. As for creativeness of the raid, I think it's great. A lot of fun bosses in the mix. Galakras is blast and it's just a trash fight.

There's seems to only be two viable options for people days. It's either grossly undertuned or grossly overtuned. Maybe we're just not familiar with Well Tuned?
    Obtuse and Obedient of Stormrage US

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    Heroics have been out for almost 3 weeks now and only two guilds in the west have cleared 14/14 and these are the best players in the world.

It looks like Blizzard has hit a perfect difficulty with this. Heroic guilds from last tier are working on or will be working on heroics soon and normal mode raiders will get to experience more than 2 bosses this time around. As for creativeness of the raid, I think it's great. A lot of fun bosses in the mix. Galakras is blast and it's just a trash fight.

There's seems to only be two viable options for people days. It's either grossly undertuned or grossly overtuned. Maybe we're just not familiar with Well Tuned?
    Pretty much it's good, there are a few things that I think should have been different from what I've seen (e.g. Norushen enrage should have been ~1m more than it is on live, Galakras is kinda annoying with the adds) but overall the difficulty is pretty good. Most guilds will have to work for kills, but they aren't going to be huge walls that can't be overcome.

There is one thing that many people forget when they talk how people were geared and were not in ToT Normal or ToT heroic gear.

The thing is that with Timeless Isle anyone that wants to gear himself can get a bunch of 535 items on his character. There were people with 10+ 535 Timeless items on them in a 2 day window wich is almost the same as ToT heroic minus Thunderforged and Set bonuses.

Myself having plenty of available time have used exactly 12 Burdens of eternity in attempts to upgrade my 522 slots with 535 ones and/or existing 535 ones in RNG rolls for better itemisation. And have bought one of the 535 trinkets for my main. And all that in the first week.

So even if SoO is optimised for 525~ ilvl geared characters most of the non casual people entering it the 2-nd week should be at 540+
    That said the first 6 or even 8 bosses should be quite accessible.
    First block imo should be Thok the bloodthursty where 540 average raid ilvl might be the bare minimum to down him and that with a lot of ranged people in the group.

The goblin with the robots is also quite fun and will chalenge the raid setup and specific dps capabilities on the assemply line :P

My vote is the raid difficulty is about perfect. Starts relatively easy and then puts people to the test with every next boss up to Garosh
    Last edited by Pyrophobia; 2013-10-05 at 04:28 PM.

Too easy? Too hard? The question gets old and less exciting every week.

Player Logic :

'' Ermerhged ToT way too hard , you want to kill of the last remaining 25 man guilds Blizzard ? this is a fucking joke can't even pass the 3th boss cause you made everything so fucking overtuned ''

'' Ermerhged SoO so easy luls, even though you said it would be a linear climb in difficulty I still whine about how faceroll1!1 normal mode is, omg u should just mail everyone epics when they log in, ToT was so much harder ''

Blizzard should just pull the plug on this game let these bi-polar dimbwits play Runescape or something. ( or people should actually read newsposts about the game they play and they would have known that SoO was gonna be easy untill like the 9th boss ''

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    The raid was for sure too easy. even in full thunderforged gear i was hoping there would be some major roadblocks on there was only one, garrosh phase 3. other than that a few wipes on thok due to cds not set up, and paragons due to amber trap dmg.