DPS addon that shows just -your- dps?

Does this exist? With crappy geared alts it's annoying that you need to show the top 15 dps in LFR to see how you are doing.

Is there an addon that shows just -your- dps? Or your dps seperately.

You can configure Recount to only show your own, if I am not mistaken. I can't check at the moment though, maybe someone can elaborate on this?

On recount, lick the cog wheel icon. Untick the 'grouped' box under the 'show' column.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Does this exist? With crappy geared alts it's annoying that you need to show the top 15 dps in LFR to see how you are doing.

Understand your pain but the solution above will not help you see where you are in the grand scheme of things, how will you know if that 500k you're doing is any good in comparison to other "x" class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post

I know for a fact that you can configure the data texts in ElvUI to show your own dps for the last combat session only. If you don't use ElvUI surely you could configure TitanPanel or the likes to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    Understand your pain but the solution above will not help you see where you are in the grand scheme of things, how will you know if that 500k you're doing is any good in comparison to other "x" class.
    Numbers on a meter alone are telling you nothing anyway.
    It is simply not sufficient to say "x person is doing less than me, so I must be doing good".
    A personal view is really what meters should be used for, though I will agree that on its own 1 number is also not helpful.
    But very few bother to look beyond who does the biggest numbers.

Skada has a databroker that can optionally display a chosen number, including I think your own personal dps.
    So you could have the actual meter hidden, and still recording for future reference but your own personal dps still visible on-screen.

Deleted
    you could try if BxDPS still works