Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Wipe on Durumu because only 7 of us survive the first beam.

Somebody asks why they all died and the response was a few people just saying "I didn't know he did that".

I felt like punching a wall

carried healing for every fight during my ToT lfr runs last patch, but i'd never think to pay it any particular attention because i know i'd have to be doing well with my gear.

during some trash pull, a priest outhealed me and said in raid chat, "Wow look at all my healing ". had to laugh at caring about pointing it out, hope he got his validation from the single opportunity he had to top the charts ;p
    Sig by Populaire

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Wipe on Durumu because only 7 of us survive the first beam.

Somebody asks why they all died and the response was a few people just saying "I didn't know he did that".

I felt like punching a wall
    Dieing to Durumu's beam is pure laziness. =\

I would complain about it and people would respond with, "Not everyone has done him." Ok sure, if you're MONTHS late coming back to do ToT LFR you may not have seen the fight. That is not half the raid, and certainly not the 2nd and 3rd attempt after seeing it and still getting killed from it.

Rogue skipping the first trash in ToT LFR p4 (before IQ).

Me: "Hey guys, XXXXX is skipping trash..."
    Him: "lol why are you so butthurt, deal with it."

Of course no one wants to kick him because this is completely normal and accepted in LFR nowadays. Makes me sick sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Or don't want to? I hardcore raided for almost 7 years. I read up on every boss fight to a minor detail. For 2 years I lead a guild so I had to even plan how we would do raid fights. Now days all I do is LFR because I got over raiding and I sure as hell can't be bothered to look up boss fights for something as simple as LFR.

That being said blizzards raid team has ran out of ideas so it is not hard to workout a boss fight that has mechanics that were used years ago just by doing the fight. Shit is so predictable in raids now days it's boring.
    Can this be my favorite LFR player quote?

By not reading up on tactics for something as "simple" as LFR, you're essentially wasting 24 people's time when you wipe the raid because you couldn't be bothered to spend 5 minutes reading something extremely simple but still necessary until probably week 3 when everyone else also gets the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Back befor ToT LFR, I was in ToES, on Tsulong, and a mage (maybe a warlock or priest?) said "please hurry up befor this takes tsulong" craked me up for a few moments

A non LFR moment, I think it was late (few months prior to Cata) or maybe early-mid cata, I was in ICC25, and prior to LK pull, rather than saying cloak (I hope), someone said "I hope he drops his cock" needless to say the whole group was silent for a while there...
    LK doesn't drop a cloak :P
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulkonir View Post
    Lol were you on my LFR Group? i was trying to kick a paladin that was doing 20k dps, and suddenly a mage tried to protect him saying things like:
    "Who cares, its just lfr, there are 24more ppl to carry him"
    "So you want to kick him because he doesnt have gear?" (i could do 20k dps on ICC)

it was a pally in mine too? TOT halls of flesh shaping?

my Favorite was on Elegon and some warrior standing beside the hole and saying "boy it was nice of Bliz to put up this wall around the hole" and 6 guys jumped in i cried laughing.

Deleted
    I once joined ToT LFR as pretty overgeared tank. On Horridon I ask the raid to focus adds, but then I died at the last door because nobody was killing them and I had like 3-4 waves on me when War God Jalak spawned (we did manage to kill it though). When I pointed out that 4 out of our 5 top dps had literally 100% dps on horridon I got yelled at that it didn't matter and "lol, who cares we killed the boss". Then I spend the next 5 minutes while doing trash getting lectured that I can't expect people to know the mechanics because they have lives and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    Can this be my favorite LFR player quote?

By not reading up on tactics for something as "simple" as LFR, you're essentially wasting 24 people's time when you wipe the raid because you couldn't be bothered to spend 5 minutes reading something extremely simple but still necessary until probably week 3 when everyone else also gets the fight.
    Who said I wiped any raids? I have never in my life wiped an lfr or died to something in my control. Like I said boss abilities even when I sit it for some heroics for my old raid team are so fucking stale and reused it isn't hard to workout what the bosses do while they do it. Hell at the start of mop i raided upto heroic hof without watching one boss fight because they are so predictable.
    Aye mate

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldonia View Post
    From a tank: "The dps is too low, I cant hold aggro."
    Oh my god my insides I can't stop laughing hahahaha

I used to say this nearly word for word in MSV right before Elegon: "wow it sucks that blizzard added an invisible wall around the hole so noobs cant fall in. catering to casuals I guess." someone would always jump in then get mad lolol

10+ Year Old Account
    On Megaera "do they ever die?" "No, we're just doing this for fun."

Quote Originally Posted by Huggabear View Post
    my Favorite was on Elegon and some warrior standing beside the hole and saying "boy it was nice of Bliz to put up this wall around the hole" and 6 guys jumped in i cried laughing.
    I am totally going into Elegon LFR tonight and doing this. Wonder how many people will jump in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    You forgot to add that this quote was invented in your head and never actually happened. There's plenty of stuff that I have seen that was stupid in LFR, there is no reason to make stuff up just because your LFR hater rash is flaring up.

This thread is going to turn into an LFR insult thread way too easily.

On the other hand I have seen a ToT Heroic geared person in Mogushan Vaults screaming at the tank that he had more life as a warlock than the tank and was doing 10x's the damage as anyone else, that he was carrying everyone else that were barely in 460 gear. Imagine that, someone nearly 100 ilevels higher than everyone else having better performance.
    I had multiple situations where his quote actually stood true... There was a player in LFR ToT who wasn't doing anything whatsoever and followed others around with /follow. When I confronted the player it said he had to do something with his child. Now I know IRL > game, but it's kind of rude to do nothing at all, expect to get carried around and still expect stuff to die.

Quote Originally Posted by honj90 View Post
    I once joined ToT LFR as pretty overgeared tank. On Horridon I ask the raid to focus adds, but then I died at the last door because nobody was killing them and I had like 3-4 waves on me when War God Jalak spawned (we did manage to kill it though). When I pointed out that 4 out of our 5 top dps had literally 100% dps on horridon I got yelled at that it didn't matter and "lol, who cares we killed the boss". Then I spend the next 5 minutes while doing trash getting lectured that I can't expect people to know the mechanics because they have lives and stuff.
    This is exactly the reason why LFR should be 10 man IMO. That way people are forced to follow tactics, and if they CBA then it's easier to kick them out of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    I am totally going into Elegon LFR tonight and doing this. Wonder how many people will jump in.
    LOL I've done something similiar by saying "I'm glad blizz doesn't make the floor despawn in LFR anymore". Then I sit back, watch, wait and enjoy! Ah good times.

Me lead On Megaera.
    someone: turn the boss tank
    someone2: The boss is spitting at us
    me: why am I tanking?
    someone: STOP TAUNTING THE BOSS, MISTMIA!
    Tank: [insert Spanish/portugues]
    Me: TANK USE RIGHTEOUS FURY!!
    ....(my death)
    Me: Furia justicar! (I don't speak Spanish that's google translate)
    tank: lol

I always have people yelling at me to stop taunting bosses when dumb paladin forget righteous fury! must've happened about 3-5 times and I don't lfr that much this instance was just funny since I had no clue how to tell this brazillian to put it up

"Why is this so hard?"

Quote Originally Posted by Damax View Post
    Me lead On Megaera.
    someone: turn the boss tank
    someone2: The boss is spitting at us
    me: why am I tanking?
    someone: STOP TAUNTING THE BOSS, MISTMIA!
    Tank: [insert Spanish/portugues]
    Me: TANK USE RIGHTEOUS FURY!!
    ....(my death)
    Me: Furia justicar! (I don't speak Spanish that's google translate)
    tank: lol

I always have people yelling at me to stop taunting bosses when dumb paladin forget righteous fury! must've happened about 3-5 times and I don't lfr that much this instance was just funny since I had no clue how to tell this brazillian to put it up
    I was tanking once and a ret pally kept bitching me out for not holding aggro. I couldn't figure what was wrong until I noticed HE had on Righteous Fury! I told him to take it off...and he said "No because it helps my dps". /facepalm

He continued to berate me the rest of the run.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybrains View Post
    i was tanking once and a ret pally kept bitching me out for not holding aggro. I couldn't figure what was wrong until i noticed he had on righteous fury! I told him to take it off...and he said "no because it helps my dps". /facepalm

he continued to berate me the rest of the run.
    this ^^^ is to much