Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I don't know if it solved or not, yesterday night when i logged of, it was still going on.. and I din't log yet today. Maybe it is solved?

Well I'm able to log in today, so for me and most guildies that were having the issue last night, its fixed.

The guild roster tab is bugged out though, all my alts are online aswell as other guildies that aren't on Seems to happen everytime we have this problem lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be fixed, for now. Still Sunday and i'm going to do everything I "need doing" right away before all goes to hell again.

I am having this problem atm

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had this happen quite a few times when I would queue for LFR. It even happened to two of my friends who were queued up with me. Upon entering the raid it would load all the way to 90% then it would just stop until you're eventually disconnected and it keeps disconnecting you every time you try to log back in and then after like 10 min you're back in your inn. Recently though it hasn't happened to me so I wonder if they fixed it. They better have, that shit was annoying.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe