Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

So we're still clueless what next expansion will be about?

So we still don't have any real leaked information yet. The Dark Below can be it, but it looks like its fading away.
    So any of you got any information or leaks about the next expansion, or will this year blizzcon be more exciting then the other blizzcons, because we're clueless?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    http://blizzcon-countdown.com/

<time will tell>

scenario 1: something unexpected/new
    scenario 2: Azsarah + old god
    scenario 3: burning legion

It looks to me like they are setting Jaina as the next baddie .... shes acting like garosh did during wrath

15+ Year Old Account
    so far no one can say for sure what the next expansion is. all we have are rumors and a couple of in-game hints.

So many possibilities and we don't really know anything... Wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Kergian View Post
    It looks to me like they are setting Jaina as the next baddie .... shes acting like garosh did during wrath
    The the alliance on the forums can cry about having a leader killed...

Sorry, but honestly one of the silliest things I have ever read was how much QQ there was about ´Blizzard hates Alliance´..

But seeing how Blizzard tends to overreact to any criticism.. my guess is they will have to have a huge, definable villian in the next expac. I enjoyed the story in MoP, but there was a lot of people complaining that there wasn´t a definable ´big´ enemy.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like that there are a few possibilities, but the legendary questline and overall feel of the expac so far points toward the burning legion.
    -burdens of shaohao -legion
    -wrathion -legion
    just to name a couple...
    i wanna see alleria and turalyon
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

You're all going to be wrong, and the next expansion will be nothing but a big giant island full of talking baby turtles.

Deleted
    IMO It'll be Old Gods vs. Burning Legion with Azshara as the main villain set in revamped Outland and the Great/South Sea. Neutral Naga race, Demonhunter hero class. But yeah as far as actual leaks go, Dark Below is all we got. Which is odd because every other expansion we've had a legit trademark, which you'd think would have popped up by now. The fact that it hasn't tells us that either Blizzard has gotten a lot better at hiding trademarks (which is odd because it's not like they were noobs about it before, they're a multi-million dollar company.) or that TDB is real.

10+ Year Old Account
    More than likely it will be Azshara and N'Zoth.

Don't be surprised when "The Dark Below" is officially announced at BlizzCon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm praying I'll still be clueless to the moment the trailer starts running.

They've never managed this before but it's leaving me at the edge of my seat!

mists proved that Blizzard are good at pulling a entire new storyline out of there ass, and give it a Rich Backstory, and lore. Whos to say its Legion whos to say its naga, It could something we really dont expect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kergian View Post
    Jaina and Thrall seemed a bit off to me.

Seeing the bloodlust in Thralls eyes as he was ready to smite Garrosh, led me to assuming a conclusion.

Jaina and Thrall have been corrupted, influenced most likely by the burning legion.

Whatever it is it can't be as underwhelming as this expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    mists proved that Blizzard are good at pulling a entire new storyline out of there ass, and give it a Rich Backstory, and lore. Whos to say its Legion whos to say its naga, It could something we really dont expect.
    Any other year I'd agree with you, neither MOP nor Cata where expected. But this is the 10th anniversary. Anything other than the Legion and/or Old Gods would feel off imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    IMO It'll be Old Gods vs. Burning Legion with Azshara as the main villain set in revamped Outland and the Great/South Sea. Neutral Naga race, Demonhunter hero class. But yeah as far as actual leaks go, Dark Below is all we got. Which is odd because every other expansion we've had a legit trademark, which you'd think would have popped up by now. The fact that it hasn't tells us that either Blizzard has gotten a lot better at hiding trademarks (which is odd because it's not like they were noobs about it before, they're a multi-million dollar company.) or that TDB is real.
    The "Dark Below", to me only hints at patch 6.0-6.1 being Azhara involved. I would like to see patch 6.2 and on, involving go'ing into the portal that she opens towards Argus or Xoroth, or...yes .. a revamped Outland (will be a let down if it is).

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Jaina and Thrall seemed a bit off to me.

Seeing the bloodlust in Thralls eyes as he was ready to smite Garrosh, led me to assuming a conclusion.

Jaina and Thrall have been corrupted, influenced most likely by the burning legion.
    Or they are just reacting like human beings to mass murder and genocide caused by Garrosh.

Nope, gotta be corruption.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    What if the reason we have not seen a trademark yet is because they are not going to be releasing any more "expansions" per say and instead just content patches!? They can still add a new level cap, new classes and new races and just get money from us still via the blizzard store and the proposed in game store.

Maybe they are just focusing on "Titan". /shrug
    "Happiness is finding two olives in your martini when you’re hungry." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    IMO It'll be Old Gods vs. Burning Legion with Azshara as the main villain set in revamped Outland and the Great/South Sea. Neutral Naga race, Demonhunter hero class.
    This is actually what I think aswell to be honest. And it would be the best case scenario that would make (nearly) everyone happy. Though I honestly hope we will get something like a pirate as the next class and not a demonhunter/darkranger/tinker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that the best?!

To set eagerly and wait for content, you know nothing about it and you start to dream. Sitting at your desk and ponder about what this next little box of goodies can be?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..