Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    yes this sound like ehhh

Quote Originally Posted by Cirayne24 View Post
    I totally agree that there should be PvP specs and PvP specs, unfortunately, it's impossible now due to Blizzard wanting everyone to be viable. My statement did not point out my view on the situation, but the view that Blizzard is taking.
    Fair enough - apologies for being a bit hasty with you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    ...Huh.

----
    Warriors arent OP, it's those pesky stuns. Make Storm Bolt stun unable to be taken with Shockwave and problem solved.

Ofc, this won't happen, because sense making is hard.
    4/40 and a 4/30 stun makes Warriors OP. BETTER WATCH OUT ROGUES, your 6/20, 4/St, 4/Random stuns are next!

Stormbolt and Shockwave are the most balanced stuns in the game, as taking them greatly reduces your damage. You are giving up two great damage CDs for two mediocre stuns.

Warriors always had this unique gameplay niche of switching weapons,
    No. You almost never switched weapons in Vanilla at all. Shield Wall had an epic CD. That was it.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Any one who denies the OPness of warriors right now is just a plain retard/brainless fool.

Warriors damage/brainless(again i know) spellreflecting without the need of a shield with, I guess we are back to warrior opness back to 5.1.

seriouesly how come they are not nerfed yet?

edit: Not even kidding.
    And for the ones who say bla bla it's not about 1vs 2v2.. is it fair that warriors have VERY good mobility/damage/cc? doesn't that make the warrior class(arms spec) the best ingame?

I am so right, I just know it!
    I played a warrior back in Wotlk. Got 2k back then with Arms/Prot warrior/ holy. If you want us to have to switch to shields to spell reflect / shield wall then Blizz should make it where the process is much smoother. It looks like you play a mage? Imagine if you had to equip a sword (for whatever reason) before you could ice block. So you hit your macro and oops the rogue/warrior/monk/whatever other class can disarm sees that you switched to your sword. Bam! disarm you can't ice block. Thats essentially how it feels when I want to shield wall and have to wait for the gcd. Also if you want warriors to switch to shields and do no dmg during this they should have revenge and shield slam back. In Wrath it was nice to sometimes get a lucky shield slam and dispell stuff. Made you feel like at least you were doing something.

I will agree that in 2's right now Warriors feel OP. If they get a good setup on someone then that person will probably die. But oops if a mage gets you in a deep freeze -> orb -> whatever I don't play mage then your down to 100k if not dead before you can pop cool downs. Any class with the proper setup right now can do the same thing in 2's so I don't know why we have so much qq. I leveled a druid last season because I was frustrated with my warrior.. Least now I can play my favorite class and since I've played him since back then its not fotm.. skipped Cata but I heard that was a good thing anyway.

You say that its not fair that they have so much mobility? So you want a melee class to not be able to escape and do dmg. What happens if rogues couldn't vanish or cloak. A DK couldn't grip. Monks are alien to me but I know they have an escape too. Ferals couldn't shift out of anything. They would sit in roots or whatever and get smashed by casters. Do you think it would be fun for a warrior or any melee for that matter to just sit there and not hit you? Sounds like fun to be melee.

Transferred an 85 warrior to my new server. Leveled to 90, equipped gear from Isle and a 502 weapon.

Won 25 games in a row without even really knowing how to play in a 3s comp with a Pally/Mage. Going to be a good season.

I totally agree that there should be PvP specs and PvP specs, unfortunately, it's impossible now due to Blizzard wanting everyone to be viable. My statement did not point out my view on the situation, but the view that Blizzard is taking.
    Again played Arms for pve in wrath because it allowed my raiding guild, which was second on Executis, to bring another class. Back then we upped bleed dmg and something else like the rogues debuff or whatever. Back then it was not as fun for me because I'd see the Fury warrior being top dmg and no matter how good I played my spec/class I could not be near him. I played arms because it gave me a guaranteed spot in the raid AND I prefered the rotation over Fury. Why shouldn't everyone be able to play the spec they want? I like that they are trying to allow ppl to do that.

Btw for all the qq'ers if you missed it this is a post from blizz.

"Warrior participation has definitely increased, but the ratings seem to be looking normal right now. We'll be keeping an eye on things though, sometimes it’s hard to tell if there’s really a need for a quick hotfix from the very beginning of a new season and/or patch.

Players are also starting to get new weapons right now, and that can result in players experiencing sudden changes, especially on the apparent damage output of classes that scale particularly well with weapons.

I know that everyone expects devs to always react immediately to everything but sometimes things should be allowed to go on for a while in order to be able to increase the level of confidence before making any changes, if we don’t, we risk having to keep reverting changes all the time or keep making adjustments if the changes are too conservative. In my opinion that’s worse than waiting a bit before a well thought out hotfix is applied, too many changes tend to detach players from the game. It’s true that sometimes this has backfired, but more often than not, time reveals that the changes aren’t actually necessary or that they didn’t need to be as strong as initially thought out. Sometimes there’s just an initial entropy that stabilizes over-time (because WoW is not an isolated system)."

So there see they are watching us. Maybe you can calm down now and all the warriors pray that they don't hotfix us to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider31757 View Post
    Again played Arms for pve in wrath because it allowed my raiding guild, which was second on Executis, to bring another class. Back then we upped bleed dmg and something else like the rogues debuff or whatever. Back then it was not as fun for me because I'd see the Fury warrior being top dmg and no matter how good I played my spec/class I could not be near him. I played arms because it gave me a guaranteed spot in the raid AND I prefered the rotation over Fury. Why shouldn't everyone be able to play the spec they want? I like that they are trying to allow ppl to do that.
    The problem with that is trying to balance 34 specs in PvP verse balancing 11.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

The problem with that is trying to balance 34 specs in PvP verse balancing 11.
    There are better ways than forcing ppl to play 1 spec for each. They have been mentioned many times on many different threads. Seperate pvp and pve (won't happen) or make abilities/spells do different dmg / whatever in pvp. I don't know why they won't do the latter. They have done it with certain abilities. Obviously we aren't sitting in 40 seconds of rogue sap (however long it is) or warrior gag order (Only works on pve targets) and the such. But the whole seperate specs for pvp and pve has been tossed around since at least Wrath when stuff started changing. I played pve in tbc so Idk much about then. I did however see my fury warrior friend 2v1 in arena back then. lolfury now and I wish it was viable in pvp. I'd like to rock double axes if I felt like it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Transferred an 85 warrior to my new server. Leveled to 90, equipped gear from Isle and a 502 weapon.

Won 25 games in a row without even really knowing how to play in a 3s comp with a Pally/Mage. Going to be a good season.
    Pretty much exactly what my mate did too. 1800 rated first time he ever played a warrior.
    Sure, he is a good player overall but i cant think of any other class you can just pick up
    and start owning faces with as easy as warrior.

Its ridiculous to see people claiming they are fine tbh. Great entertainment tho

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    Pretty much exactly what my mate did too. 1800 rated first time he ever played a warrior.
    Sure, he is a good player overall but i cant think of any other class you can just pick up
    and start owning faces with as easy as warrior.

Its ridiculous to see people claiming they are fine tbh. Great entertainment tho
    It took me a few days to reach 1900 on my newly dinged feral last season, just saying.

I agree that warriors have gotten too strong. From my point of view what actually broke warriors is deep wounds buff. Everything else is not a big deal compared to other classes. How I would fix warriors is slightly nerf deep wounds and buff base damage.

Deleted
    From my point of view what actually broke warriors is deep wounds buff
    Couldnt agree more

This is pure QQ

As a spriest

fuck warriors

But yes, its me who needs to learn to play. Having played rogue for some time, this whole new "fake casting" thing is something I can't quite do. Then again, fuck knows how the hell I'm supposed to do that inbetween charge stuns, fear, more stuns, probably a blade storm, spell reflect, mass spell reflect, root breakers, fear breaker, sustained damage, deep wounds, roots, slows, disrupting shout (which can be used when bladestorming), trinket, two 20/40% damage reducing abilities that can be used without concequences (unlike deterrence, ice block, dispersion), rallying cry. zzz

Granted this is from a random bg. But. Not. Fun.

Hope warriors get nerfed. Hard. Soon. Oh wait, they are fineeeeeeee, r1 viable for the first time since arenas were implemented, its just that I suck and should l2p/uninstall game.

yes, this is a rant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    That might be your opinion, and ur probably playing a warrior notice the rage you use here. Warrior were treated here like it was christmas with no shield requirement. There was no need for this at all. Like I said earlier they changed warrior in the new frost dk 5.4 if you like it or not.

I cant really find anything related to what I said in this previous quoted comment.

Sad to see warrior still defending this. When there is no/cant be any denial.
    Play a shaman, but apparently the massive sig was too hard to read for the 1500 heroes.

Balancing around 3v3 is just making everyone so happy. SO happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    As a spriest

fuck warriors

But yes, its me who needs to learn to play. Having played rogue for some time, this whole new "fake casting" thing is something I can't quite do. Then again, fuck knows how the hell I'm supposed to do that inbetween charge stuns, fear, more stuns, probably a blade storm, spell reflect, mass spell reflect, root breakers, fear breaker, sustained damage, deep wounds, roots, slows, disrupting shout (which can be used when bladestorming), trinket, two 20/40% damage reducing abilities that can be used without concequences (unlike deterrence, ice block, dispersion), rallying cry. zzz

Hope warriors get nerfed. Hard. Soon. Oh wait, they are fineeeeeeee, r1 viable for the first time since arenas were implemented, its just that I suck and should l2p/uninstall game.

yes, this is a rant.
    Waiting for Flaks and Kargoth to come here and rain fire upon you for being a priest and how you even dare complaining about the underpowered warrior.
    You will probably get a lesson in 1v1 how to counter a warrior specifically after he has used all his cooldowns and gapclosers. That seems to be the
    standard pattern in these discussions. *grabs popcorn*

Oh yeah btw.. i agree with everything you say

10+ Year Old Account
    Agreed, nerf them.

- - - Updated - - -

As a spriest

fuck warriors

yes, this is a rant.
    Clearly you just need to l2p. Never mind all the OTHER melee classes which also have stuns, interrupts etc., which you may face as well as a warrior, as a caster.

But instead of acknowledging this, it's easier for people to whine about frost mages. Can't have spoiled little melee specs criticised, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrApple View Post
    Waiting for Flaks and Kargoth to come here and rain fire upon you for being a priest and how you even dare complaining about the underpowered warrior.
    You have to give them credit though. They know a lot about Warriors. I've always seen the both of them as the "uncrowned" Warrior mods because of their constant activity on these forums and their insight on the state of Warriors during any patch. I have literally no problem with them being bias because at least they make it clear that they support Warriors 100% and don't hide it like so many others do. And a lot of what they say about how abusive other specs/classes isn't always wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im a warrior myself, not pvp much but overall warrior history is quite funny. Blizzard just don't know how to balance them, we are soo good or soo bad. Some history

Unstoppable destroyer in 4.03

Nerfed to the ground for the rest of cata, least played spec in arena (high ratings ofc) for the rest of expac

Unstoppable destroyer at the start of Pandaria,

I think it was till 5.1 when avatar was nerfed to the ground that nobody use it, as well as shockwave,taste for blood changed as well as overpower to not sit in def stance again punching bag for everyone else. If im remeber properly def stance was changed as well to give 25% damage reduction only for prot but they revert that

Now we are good again, i wonder how long it will take to nerf us to the ground, is it goin to be this expac or we start lame in new one

You forgot to mention burst!

On a serious note I hate people like you, listing all of the warriors spellbook in all specs AND talents that you have to pick one over another to make a biased comment.
    It's ignorant, loud, people like you that leads Blizzard in poor balancing decisions.

Warriors ARE strong, there is no denying in that, but not to THAT degree people claim they are.

Was playing my Warlock yesterday (yes I know they are strong). I discovered, I don't like spell reflect reflecting blood horror.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere