Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bethesda dropped the ball not adding multiplayer to their Elder Scrolls games, even after it was heavily requested. Then they turn around and help create an MMO with even worse gameplay freedom as Skyrim that butchers the lore even further.

Rockstar dropped the ball pissing off the PC market twice (still no Red Dead). You're not giving the people who made the Euphoria engine enough credit for Rockstar's success. They share equally as bad practices. ($$$)

Having both these companies combine would be equally as devastating as Capcom combining with EA. Day-one DLC MMO with in-game advertisements and shoehorned gameplay.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yalingo View Post
    From Software should make all the games.

But they should not be allowed to make PC ports.
    They normally don't. Namco-Bandai made the PC port.

From are console developers. They enjoy it. They don't care about PC master-race nonsense.

Although... I can't support what they're doing to the Armored Core franchise.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Need to join forces and create an MMO (no, I'm not talking not ESO or GTA6, that's like saying Goku or Vegeta would be as strong as Vegetto alone). I think I would soil myself at their infinite game-creating genius.
    Bethesda MMO?

Oh god, imagine the bugs.

From Software should make all the games.

But they should not be allowed to make PC ports
    The PC port was rushed by Namco Bandai. Just like how Dark Souls was rushed by the publisher (there was a decent chunk of cut content to release it sooner). I believe they used GFWL because it shares similar architecture with Xbox Live. Dark Souls 2 is being built with the PC as a release platform so they will invest more into it, also no GFWL for Dark Souls 2.

Rockstar + Bethesda + Naughty Dogs to create the story.
    I'd rather Obsidian write than Bethesda, about the only thing Obsidian is good for. ESO has been given free reign to obliterate what story TES had left and Bethesda has shown themselves incapable of understanding anything Kirkbride, or Avellone, has ever written.
    Last edited by vawugz; 2013-09-28 at 01:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Why Rockstar, they release the same shit every game...nothing new ever is added to the formula. Not saying they make bad games, but let's not pretend they make original games...

BioWare and Bethesda maybe...
    I wouldn't want an MMO from any of the companies stated in this thread personally.

But Bioware might FINALLY put a memorable character into an Elder Scrolls game and I'd be ok with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Why Rockstar, they release the same shit every game...nothing new ever is added to the formula. Not saying they make bad games, but let's not pretend they make original games...

BioWare and Bethesda maybe...
    Original? You do realize they were pretty much the originators of open world games? I find it very funny that you say that Rockstar doesn't make original games, but then you mention Bioware and Bethesda as if they do.... I love Bioware and Bethesda games, but they all follow a pattern just like Rockstar games do.

Rockstar does Open World Crime games very well. Telling them to do something different would be like asking Queen to play folk music.