Heroic WF Fusion Fire Core vs. 549 Feathers of Jikun

My first Heroic Warforged loot........ rolled the Heroic WF Fusion Fire Core off Norushen

The fully-upgraded trinket is a ~1k sim drop v.s my 549 Feathers. Seems to me to be pretty minor.

I was wondering if I should just keep it permanent on? I mean there's always some sort of adds in the fights on Soo right?

What do you guys suggest? Permanently replace Feathers till I get my Thok's?

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is ever an ad up, it will make up the difference. If said ad stays alive at all, you will see an increase. If more than one ad, it is even better. Feather sims 6k higher single target in BiS gear, so I am guessing your weap>>rest of gear...
    Yeah, if I were you I would just keep it on full time, if nothing else to avoid having to regem/reforge hit every time there is a cleave fight..

Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Yeah, if I were you I would just keep it on full time, if nothing else to avoid having to regem/reforge hit every time there is a cleave fight..
    At his levels of hit, he can drop the feather entirely and still be slightly over the cap, so there shouldn't be any regemming/reforging required to switch from one to the other.