Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/C7UkP4z.jpg

Imgur mirror of the picture

15 extra item levels does not a fair challenge make.

so
    25 man raid gets tons of higher ilvl loot
    picks 10 best members to be beat 10man (which is the same as ours). tuned for 8 ilvls lower than their 25 man

this is why we don't 'count' asian kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    And content is scaled for the higher ilvl. But yes I do agree with you that they are able to get more gear than elsewhere because of the separate lockouts on 10/25 and a double raid reset per week.
    what they are trying to say, is they can grind gear in 10 and 25 each week, with 25 having a higher ilvl, then they can go into 10m and clear it the next week with all the higher ilvl gear they got the last week fromn 225m

(basically after 1 week of heroic, it's like they have 2 weeks of gear-after 2 weeks its like they have 4 weeks of gear, with some of it having inflated ilvl's from 25man.)
    so 10m world first shouldn't count if they have inflated ilvls from 25m. only 25m should count for asian guilds.

it turns asia into a separate race, if this is true they have asian world first, wowprogress doesn't reflect what this thread says though.
    Last edited by Christan; 2013-09-29 at 02:48 AM.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on their Asian first kill, that's pretty awesome of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kissme View Post
    The problem comes when bad players expect to clear hardmode content as quickly as average or upper echelon players.
    Accept your limitations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Admittedly, I enjoy beer more as a beverage that I can appreciate rather then getting drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Christan View Post
    what they are trying to say, is they can grind gear in 10 and 25 each week, with 25 having a higher ilvl, then they can go into 10m and clear it the next week with all the higher ilvl gear they got the last week (basically after 1 week of heroic, it's like they have 2 weeks of gear-after 2 weeks its like they have 4 weeks of gear, with some of it having inflated ilvl's from 25man.)
    so 10m world first shouldn't count if they have inflated ilvls from 25m. only 25m should count for asian guilds.

it turns asia into a separate race, if this is true they have asian world first, wowprogress doesn't reflect what this thread says though.
    wow progress doesnt track chinese guilds so wowprogress will never reflect what this or any other "worlds first" threads say about asians being worlds first due to api or some other issue with wowchina and wowprogress

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjai1 View Post
    wow progress doesnt track chinese guilds so wowprogress will never reflect what this or any other "worlds first" threads say about asians being worlds first due to api or some other issue with wowchina and wowprogress
    so blizzard@china or wowprogress knows they only count for their own? good to know.

still cheers on beating 10m with double the amount of gear as other guilds as well as higher ilvl gear, good job!
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

It would be awesome to release a kill video to discount all other Garrosh kills. DO IT!
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medjai1 View Post
    it has to do with asian guilds playing a different easier game....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Higher ilevels or not, as long as no hacks or other exploits were used, first is first.

Grats to them.

wow is allowed in china ?

Grats to them. Imo it really is the world first kill even though they obviously have a shitload of gear. It is almost similar to how it is easier for 25m to get xforged and useful gear than it is for 10m here in the west.

Was kinda hoping to see Paragon instead of a random asian guild when I clicked this thread, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Grats to them. Imo it really is the world first kill even though they obviously have a shitload of gear. It is almost similar to how it is easier for 25m to get xforged and useful gear than it is for 10m here in the west.

Was kinda hoping to see Paragon instead of a random asian guild when I clicked this thread, but oh well.
    it wasnt the gear its the Ilvl of the gear the Ilvl of Heroic 25m in china is 8 Ilvls higher than 25m in eu/na so they did all the raid in 25m heroic for the gear then picked the best geared/players to do 10m which is the same ilvl as the west same mechanics too from what ive heard

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    wow is allowed in china ?
    you do know the gold sellers are mostly chinese so why wouldnt WoW be allow in china =P Consoles on the other hand were just allowed to be purchased after a 13 year ban on them

Omg not a true world first because my favorite guild didn't get the kill first so clearly these people cheated or hacked or used 11 people or had 2 weeks worth of higher ilvl gear or they class stacked which isn't fair or they are in Asia so it doesn't count or Garrosh isn't really Chinese so that isn't the true Garrosh or they are a 25 man guild who did it on 10 man or wowprogress doesn't show it on front page so it isn't official or 10 man is so much easier than 25 man or no one could ever beat Method/Paragon/BL or it must have been hotfixed first in Asia or the fight must be easier tuning over there or Asians have higher APM so it isn't fair anyways or they clearly have no life and the only reason they won is cause they raid 100 hours a day (or else my favorite guild would have beat them) or..................

Infracted; Post constructively.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-09-29 at 12:34 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmh It's an asian kill but can it be considered world first? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoon View Post
    Omg not a true world first because my favorite guild didn't get the kill first so clearly these people cheated or hacked or used 11 people or had 2 weeks worth of higher ilvl gear or they class stacked which isn't fair or they are in Asia so it doesn't count or Garrosh isn't really Chinese so that isn't the true Garrosh or they are a 25 man guild who did it on 10 man or wowprogress doesn't show it on front page so it isn't official or 10 man is so much easier than 25 man or no one could ever beat Method/Paragon/BL or it must have been hotfixed first in Asia or the fight must be easier tuning over there or Asians have higher APM so it isn't fair anyways or they clearly have no life and the only reason they won is cause they raid 100 hours a day (or else my favorite guild would have beat them) or..................
    Ok dude, you are clearly retarded.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-09-29 at 03:18 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    And content is scaled for the higher ilvl. But yes I do agree with you that they are able to get more gear than elsewhere because of the separate lockouts on 10/25 and a double raid reset per week.
    only 25 mode scaled with higher ilvl. The 10 men is exactly same as EU/US. So basically they used separate lockout to gather more gear from easy 25 heroic boss and use them as a advantage which I call it as a cheat on the race. It is not fair at all even I play Chinese realm and I still do not accept it

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    literally could not care less about the asians progress

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post

That's why there is a seperate race (though many people viewed it as seperate before Wow Progress did) between 10 and 25 now, to avoid exactly this kind of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Mmmh It's an asian kill but can it be considered world first? haha
    Is Asia not part of Earth now? Quit being ignorant, it's the world's first kill. Congrats to them.