Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Congratz guys on another World 1st kill!
    Awesome job!

Now, I hope Paragon will win 10m tier as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiziana View Post
    is it really so hard to understand, that its still the same game? yeah, they run with the system we used in wotlk (don't know about earlier), and 2 lock-outs per week, yeah they get more gear, yeah they have better gear, but it's still the same game, they are still counted in the subscription numbers, why should'nt they be able to participate in the WF race, just because some people are butthurt over it?
    Really? Really?

2 lock-outs per week, yeah they get more gear, yeah they have better gear

You admit that, and still seem to think it's fair?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Holy zerg batman.

edit: does 10 avg ilvl give you 24+ hours of advantage? Still there is not a single kill yet by any western guild in 10hc, and is not like they dont have enough people to farm SoO 25 hc. In a fight that gear check like garrosh 25 its more easy, you have more room to use different strategies like 3 tanks , 3 heals and a bunch of dps with strong dps and personal cd.
    Last edited by Clrg; 2013-10-01 at 07:01 AM.

well done, I say

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Really? Really?

2 lock-outs per week, yeah they get more gear, yeah they have better gear

You admit that, and still seem to think it's fair?
    you think its fair the US gets 24 hours more than EU?

Deleted
    lol @ this thread.

It's gonna be even more fun when the first EU/US 10 man gets the kill.. *grabs popcorn*

GZ Method on world first!

Yeah they get more gear, yeah they have better gear, but it's still the same game, they are still counted in the subscription numbers, why should'nt they be able to participate in the WF race, just because some people are butthurt over it?
    The argument is that they should have then killed the boss on 25 Heroic, not 10 Heroic, to claim the credit. 25 Heroic is balanced around the loot said guilds receive, not the 10 Heroic mode there.

you think its fair the US gets 24 hours more than EU?
    No it's not fair but better gear, more gear, more often

is MILES AND MILES worse than 24 hours, during which time the initial boss kills don't even matter

There's a slight advantage, and there's handing out gear from the next raid tier for the current boss. It's really not that hard to grasp
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

@prwraith : Cherche pas, la moitié du thread est juste peuplé de grands fan de l'excitage de forums. On y peut rien. Tu perd ton temps à vouloir les raisonner

On topic : Gratz to Method ! It took less time than other bosses (like Ragna), so for me it just means that the boss was doable but so extremely tuned than Method just outsmart AND outskilled it.

So in a sense, it's even more impressive.

PS : Allez les Wraith ! Et passez le bonjour à Volv
    Last edited by Shauni; 2013-10-01 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    China is not listed there.
    Wait China is not on the progression tracking site? Why would that be?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    No it's not fair but better gear, more gear, more often

is MILES AND MILES worse than 24 hours, during which time the initial boss kills don't even matter
    so basically, if it's not accounted for on wowprogress, it's not legit? A WF is a WF. Unless there has been gamebreaking bugs which has been abused.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    Wait China is not on the progression tracking site? Why would that be?
    The Chinese armory doesnt have the API to collect data.

gratz Method on World first! I would have guessed paragon might beat it sooner, but still im good either way.

hurray for methods!!

Well, Method had 3 days advantage over BL on Garrosh. Grats anyway!

I dont see why are ppl so worked up about the topic, it says clearly 25-man world first. So why even start the fight over x and y, Asia guild got 10-man world first Method got 25-man end of story.

Also, some mods are on quite a power trip, sure you can warn ppl about not picking up/starting fights, but apointing your self as the one who rules what parts of the world are included in world first race and how, is a bit of power trip and should rly lower you ego a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Also, some mods are on quite a power trip, sure you can warn ppl about not picking up/starting fights, but apointing your self as the one who rules what parts of the world are included in world first race and how, is a bit of power trip and should rly lower you ego a bit.
    No they don't. At first they just wanted to stop the incivilities, but the thread derailed in a huge circle-jerk where everyone just camped on their position while accusing the other part of "refusing to listen to reason", so they had to stop. They didn't "set the world race's rules". They just said "Stop with the Asia/World crap. It's a 25M HC WF."

they just want people to chill out and be civil

Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    Well, Method had 3 days advantage over BL on Garrosh. Grats anyway!
    ...Because they played better and killed the earlier bosses faster (despite EU getting the patch a day later).

World Second Garrosh HC kill
    World First Garrosh HC kill in the west
    World First Garrosh HC 25 kill

I understand as much as the next person that the asians have a significantly easier 10man, and still an easier 25man, due to their lockouts and higher ilvl. I still don't wish to discredit their kill as it was world first hc. I was looking to see the 25/10 kills in the west due to these mechanics, but they still deserve acknowledgement imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Grats for the kill I kinda hoped the boss would last a bit longer but well.

Well, we had our nerdscreams, we had bosses that lasted for days, we had Garrosh/riggnaros's tweeter account, we had our drama and we had our nerdscreams...

For me, I had what I wanted, it was a pretty intense race

Now, back to siegecrafter...NM....