what can cause this graphic issue beside GPU?

Hi all,

http://imgur.com/DKEZnqw

Sent it in and after testing it for a week, CS rule out it is cause by GPU

Any help is appreciated and let me know if i need to post my build etc for more info

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly was done to test it? Have you tried drivers? Did you send only the card back? What game is that?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Hi,

The issue doesn't happen only with this game. It happened in wow too. I tried drivers, furmark (No error and temp is fine) etc and i only send the card back and they said that its not due to the GPU.
    So i'm wondering what could be the problem beside GPU? Tried to google and i got many answers from hardrive, psu to mobo, memory ram etc. So i guess there is no other ways except replacing and test each part individually? =(

Also, if it might help to pinpoint the issue, occasionally my game will freeze with 'stuck' sound (if you get what i mean) and i have to hard reboot it tho it doesn't happen very often.
    Last edited by lyqo; 2013-10-01 at 06:54 PM.